Topyo Yoyos

Does anybody have a suggestion for a good Topyo Yoyo. I realize i don’t have much Topyo Yoyos and i want to get one. I have a annihilation Mono and a colossus but i kind of want a bimetal Yoyo. got any suggestions?

1 Like

There’s the new. Colossus R. Not to be confused with the colossus s. The R is wayyy cheaper and not as wide, it’s an inner ring bimetal colossus. Then there’s the colosSUS S. It’s an outer ring bi metal designed by SUS. And it’s $59 more expensive

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with any topyo tho

Noema sounds promising.

2 Likes

There is a Colossus bimetal.

1 Like

The Origin is my favorite followed by the MoJo

3 Likes

Cool! Thanks :+1: :yo-yo:

Awesome! Does the MoJo play like the AoE? If it does that would be great because i love the AoE its my fav plastic.:yo-yo:

Haven’t played the new YYFr AoE. The MoJo is a plastic Silenus, there is also a POM version.

Got a profile shot of the origin? I never saw that one and it looks sweet.

1 Like

2 Likes

I have the Noema and the Colossus-S.

The Noema can honestly stay easily close to 150$ price range yoyos in terms of quality, it is just that good, leaving out the amazing performances, it really is a great quality and feeling yoyo, very reccomended (a bit on the heavy side but great playing feeling on the string).

The Colossus-S for me it feels much cheaper in terms of quality, I can see that it is in it’s price range, playing wise it is very very good and if you want an affordable bimetal that plays well than you can go for it without problems, no weird vibes and a generally good player, just on the hand it feels a tiny bit cheap.

I think at some point I will have to try a Topyo monometal to see how them are but heard good about them too

2 Likes

I always recommend the Silenus to people, but it’s sold out brand new.

There’s been like 4-5~ versions of it, and the most recent version(s) are definitively the best imo. Usually get posted to the BST for $15-$25~ I wouldn’t bother with any of the older models of it unless you were into collecting all of the versions. The design is mostly the same, but the last two versions are way more refined.

I’ll also say, the Mojo was great, but the AoE is significantly better imo. I wouldn’t buy a Mojo if I had an AoE unless I really liked plastic yoyos in general - or there’s a specific color you like a lot.

I had the Colossus VI Max, and I think it’s a great yoyo, somewhat more nimble and agile than the Silenus that feels more powerful. Personally I felt like the pads/gap were a bit slippy, but that can be fixed with flowable silicone of your preference to get a bit more grip.

Noema is right up there with the Grasshopper 2.0 in terms of budget bimetals that play above their price range. I’d recommend the Noema if you want a bimetal, and like the way it looks, because it plays spectacular.

4 Likes

I also have to agree the noema is VERY GOOD and has so much power i love mines havent really talk about it much here (i do have other throws ) like he says this to me in my opinion is like a collapsar or some TP its very close to the way it plays heavy yes smooth yes stable all i can conpare to my collapsar its wider so its probably better for a few tricks it takes alot from me to say anything to compare cheaper bimetal to a TP bimetal u guys should get one mines is clear and smooth A F !!!

1 Like

Personally I am fond of topyo great yo-yos for the price .

The topyo encore is my favorite . Second I would say the reality

1 Like