Favorite yoyo released in 2023?

Ok before I forget again, can I put here the Topyo - Noema?
So many people slept on this, idk why this yoyo didn’t get hyped up more, it is literally insane.

For 80$ you bring home a bimetal that has an incredibly high quality feels to it, it is incredibly well done and smooth as velvet, it is a pleasure to throw it.

It is born as a 3a signature player but in 1a it really shine, doesn’t feel too heavy but nice and present on the string I can describe it as very solid, it makes your play feel secure and powerful, the width it just make every single trick possible and easy but is not too wide to annoying during tech playing, it spins forever and is incredibly balanced, I love to use it to create combos and also to throw in horizontal and behind the back horizontal, it just feels great, during slacks and whips it perform really well the nice and wide area it makes easy to catch the string, incredible that this is not out of stock already, very amazing one!

Absolutely in top 5 bimetals this year and the price is not too out of reach, the matte ano it feels amazing while playing

15 Likes