Favorite yoyo released in 2023?

Favorite YoYo Released in 2023?
drop some more:)

2 Likes

Enso YoYo (they have some insane stuff coming out this year keep an eye on these guys)

Full Ti Organic Body paired with gorgeously crafted demascus rims…this is the yoyo of 2023 for me :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

Should clarify: released in 2023 or just as of 2023? Too many “favorite” threads so it should probably be “released in 2023”

4 Likes

Now that that’s clarified lmao…

Polyform A4

17 Likes

Please Spence, tiny review on this will be appreciated if you can, at this point I totally trust you king!

6 Likes

Here’s a real tiny review for ya then king :joy:: It feels really unique… cause it doesn’t feel like a monometal, it doesn’t feel like a hybrid, but it does somewhat actually kinda weirdly feel like a bimetal a little bit. It feels like what the Top Deck wants to be (and should be). At first I thought it was a hair too heavy, then I realized that it keeps me from losing control of it when going fast, etc. Now I love the weight and wouldn’t change it. Great for zontals, and the cup design is perfect for fingerspins if you’re into that sort of thing. It leans more towards the “solid” side than the floaty side, and is a super comfy shape. Overall it’s really intriguing because of its unique play feel, so if you want a comp oriented yoyo that doesn’t really feel like a whole lot else, this could be something to look at. Heads up though, I did bring it to DXL though and it was kinda polarizing lol - some people didn’t like it and some people LOVED it, so do with that what you will. Personally I’m a huge fan of pretty much everything Jeffrey Pang does… so I’ll continue to cop whatever he puts out (minus ALL the Ti stuff, that ish adds up lmao) I think he pushes yoyo design forward in a way not many companies are willing to do, and I think he’s the best designer in the game rn, no cap. And I’m pretty excited to see where the Polyform brand goes. Love that the proceeds of the sales go to supporting the players of the team (most, if not all of the profit does IIRC).

11 Likes

Thanks so much for this, from the pictures I wasn’t able to “categorise” it, never imagine it was a good competition or zontal choice, very interesting, I think I can’t blind purchase it probably also because the price is borderline for my pockets to “take a risk”, it does seems so interesting cause the 2 materials and the way is done and I always get attracted by those type of things, yes Jeffrey Pang is releasing some weird interesting things which I hope he will keep doing, the fulvia is great, the cheatcode is also a good yoyo if used for what is done (and also in standard 1a play is not bad tbh), this one make me so curious, the pads are so interesting and the packaging while not super important still look super good, this one is very tempting but I think I can wait and see if in the future I can have one second hand.

4 Likes

April 2023

31 Likes

Oh yeah, you brought up a thing I forgot to mention, but I totally should have - the response. At first I thought all he was saying about the response providing a tighter, snappier bind was all… marketing? But damn dude… he wasn’t kidding. That ish is TIGHT and the response def gives you a bit of satisfying kickback on the return. Super good stuff in that department, def excited for more yoyos with it. (Disclaimer: I usually prefer slightly bigger pads than 19mm on the whole, just feels better to me).

4 Likes

Just barely squeaked by on the “new colorway” technicality there buddy :skull::skull::skull:

Top Deck is like 2016 but that colorway is indeed 2023 :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Ok, how about this, El MiJo Polycarbon

24 Likes

So far for me it’s the Harmonic by Motion. Perfect combo of power and comfort

22 Likes

Said perfectly :grin:

3 Likes

Nucleon hits above it’s weight class.

15 Likes

Hatrick 2 - The other organics in my collection run and hide whenever I pull this yoyo out. The power of a freight train in your hand. I almost posted the Le Gato II here, but I’m still in the honeymoon phase with it. General Yo is killing it in 2023!

20 Likes

RSO Martian is just about perfect.

27 Likes

Technically a December 2022 release, but this is my favorite yo-yo of the year so far.

19 Likes

It makes me nervous to see a Yoyo wet like this…I figured the bearing were like skateboard wheel bearings and you shouldnt get them wet? Am I wrong? Can I go play 5a in the rain and my Yoyo will live?

2 Likes

Yea, yoyos can get wet, no problem. If you’re worried about the bearing, just make sure it’s fully dried out after.

4 Likes

15 Likes