Topyo selene

Has anyone tried the topyo selene?

No. It’s a wide yoyo I recall. Never tried a topyo, but they are well thought of.

1 Like

Best budget yoyo I’ve tried. The matte finishes feel like chalkboard and kind of like the matte finishes on yoyorecreation throws. The polished version I personally prefer more because it grinds better and feels a bit smoother. Extremely dense tech tricks might be harder to land specific string hits on but very good at all other aspects of tricks. Spins really long and plays more like a 60-70 dollar throw. Definitely must get.

3 Likes

@feryuweryu any thoughts on Selene, since per my searchinations it looks like you have one …?

It’s really a solid throw for just the price! It’s a really wide yoyo that plays on the light side, a lot like the Cadence, but not as light as the Cadence, a bit less movable but a bit more controllable Cadence if you ask me? The gap is also pretty wide and some bind are bit slippery with regular strings.
The matte finish is definitely pretty unique and feels absolute amazing in the hand, one probably describe it like chalk or powdered like above, but it gets dirty easier lol, at least for the clear color, here’s when I applied an eraser to its surface. The darker or more colorful ones are probably better tho.

3 Likes

I absolutley love it its oober wide and just the right amount of catch zone feels really sturdy and at 66 grams its ideal def my goto

1 Like

SF also did the chalk like finish on the L and had them at the PNWR, they were sold as B-grades since they eat the string too much :grimacing:.

1 Like

feels like a cadence

1 Like

@applesauce00100 said it was his favorite of the 5 in his sponsorship package!

2 Likes