In your opinion, what is one of the superb yoyos you’ve thrown that was also superb price wise?

Please share your thoughts and ideas.

I vote Topyo Silenus. That yoyo punches well above its weight.

3 Likes

I just have to say Selene and I’m willing to bet someone further down is going to mention the Silenus also.

1 Like

I figured I’d go ahead and get that out of the way.

1 Like

Damn you beat me to the reply :rofl:

Also want to mention that the Cadence and Corruption are also both crazily priced for 7068s/7075s.

2 Likes

Every yoyo I would describe as “superb” has a retail price tag north of $60, which might not qualify as a superb price by most folks, so… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s why I prefaced it with “In your opinion.”

The Topyo Mojo is an all around great throw for the price.

1 Like

I agree that the Selene is pretty special regardless of price.

If I can only pick one, then I’ll go with the TopYo Dominator.

2 Likes

You can get some pretty superb throws at a superb price on the BST, but if we’re talking brand new, pretty much anything TopYo puts out.

2 Likes

Magicyoyo Y01. It comes in amazing anos and colors as well as a price point under 15$

2 Likes

I really like my Aoda Free King, definitely worth checking out if you like small organic throws.

1 Like

The K’edge for sure. I’ve never played with the OG Edge, but it definitely is a solid throw for only $45

3 Likes

In terms of great value, most bang for your buck I’d say the Protostar, Corruption, and Abduction definitely play above their price point

1 Like

Magicyoyo N12. Hands down out of all my throws.

3 Likes

Some of MagicYoyo’s monometal throws are pretty decent, especially for their price, but unless I’m grading on a (very steep) curve, I wouldn’t call them “superb”. Not having tried a Stealth or Katana, I can’t say if either bimetal is truly superb. Some might think so, but then I suspect their definition of superb is different than mine. :thinking:

I think a lot of people’s definition of superb is different from ours on here

My definition of superb is the correct one, obviously.

1 Like

Duncan Windrunner, Topyo Origin and Colosus IV. These are a few favorites from my collection that were an abolsute steal. I didnt expect them to play so well.

1 Like