I’m Branching out and and experimenting with new raw materials. Here is my latest creation: A wide profile, high density polyethylene yoyo.

SPECS
Diameter: 2.25"
Width: 2.25"
Weight: Heavy :smiley: (this guy’s a work out for your biceps)

OMG! I want one! exact weight? :smiley: any testers needed? :wink:

The WEIGHT is close to 100 Grams ;D (that’s about a Dark Magic and a half). High Density Poly is heavy stuff, but if feels so smooth! This yoyo is not for anyone with noodle arms :wink:

I believe I have said something before in a different thread. I don’t like the thought of you selling your yoyo’s on Andre’s site without having him sell them. It’s rude and not of a good business practice.

I am removing the link to your site. Please don’t post it again. I won’t remove the thread though.

Take some out of the cup area, you could make some cool weight distributions with that stuff.

Also, I’m backing up Icthus here. Just ask people to PM you for the site. That seems to be the acceptable compromise.

You know, if you this turns out to be a good product and you can generate decent supply, even in small batches, well, I can’t speak with any authority, but this might be something YYE would carry.

I’m on the lookout for unique yoyos to add to my collection as well, so I’m glad I bookmarked your site already.