Top 50 most annoying things in yoyoing

Added some advice in there for you.

Its a matter of what’s more fun: To sit around and gripe about our common problems, and take a small chuckle at them and say, “Heh, that happened to me once,” or to reflect on the things that make us HAPPY? Why can’t we talk about our new ideas, so that we can each try something new and take advantage of this gateway to information that is the internet to further expand our knowledge of the art that we all really love. Griping about your GT knots and your grippy pads aren’t going to make you Guy Wright, exchanging information and learning from other people, as well as respecting the art that you devote this time to is what will.

Hahaha I think my slight mix of sarcasm may not have been effectively conveyed in there J.Lev/Xdohl. All your advice was really my basic underlying point in each of those comments, and all things I do already consider.

Which also reiterates my main theme. I was trying to convey in there by saying “approach the situation with humor” that these things are supposed to be things that we can identify with each other with, sit back, and have a good shared laugh about, rather than nitpicking and dissecting everything literally. Sometimes I even think that identifying the drawbacks of a situation equally if not more useful than simply rejoicing over satisfaction. After all, satisfaction often leads to stagnation. And actually I think you may have gotten what I was saying more than you realize. We can use these “annoyances” as gateways to identify weak spots and therefore opportunities for improvement. We’re on the same wavelength, just heading different directions.

Oh, and you just reminded me. It annoys me that they cancelled MD states this year (my closest local contest) and that the next closest one is 3 1/2 hours away and happens to fall on my little brother’s birthday :stuck_out_tongue:

when your yoyo snags very bad!!

ohlookitsthisthreadagain.img

Damaging your expensive yoyo.