Top 10 Sought After Throws

I own three on the original list.
I’m kinda happy about that.
Yet no B.S.P.?

1 Like

Ask yourself, if you had one of any of those yoyos and put a FS post up somewhere, how quickly would it sell? I don’t know about every single one, but assuming you were asking a fair price, I promise you that you could sell a fair number of them in a day.

2 Likes

I know for a fact that he found the Dert so @mrciurleo should update us on current status :wink:

You mean a Derti?

I learned a lot of basics on my Butterfly XT so it will always have a place in my heart. I think it’s great that it’s out there in the mass market.

1 Like

#1 through #10 are all the DV888

6 Likes

Yes… it must be!

LOL you guys, this became the One Drop Kuntosh. For real.

The last anti-yo… :unicorn:

You may have heard whispers coming from the far corners of the internet or backrooms of your yo-yo club about the last(and unreleased) yo-yo from Anti-Yo. Legend has it that Sonny Patrick designed it and One Drop Yo-Yos built it. For years, only 10 of them have been in existence and are highly coveted by their lucky owners. It is rumored to grant it’s owner special powers and good luck.

Now, years later, with a push from a powerful underground movement of hardcore yo-yo players, Sonny and One Drop have finally come together to bring you the Küntosh!

Sonny took inspiration from the poster of the Italian sports car he had hanging in his room growing up. The Countach was not comprised of the strictly purposeful lines of a vintage Porsche 911, nor the long sensual arcs of Ferraris of the day. Rather, it had abrupt surfaces and sharp angles that emphasize what we’ll have to invent a new term for: 'Squariness". Yet somehow, the end result comes together in a way that you wouldn’t expect and it takes your breath away. It just screams performance and of course it lives up to the look. Sonny was bold enough to think he could pull of a similar thing in yo-yo design. Anyone who has been lucky enough to try the Küntosh would tell you that he pulled it off… in a big way. In both aesthetics and performance.

It is a freakin’ great yo-yo too.

6 Likes

I’d imagine this is true for some (if not most). But not me. I’m finally in a position where I can dump some serious cash into yoyos (as if I haven’t been for 8 years…) but it’s hard finding older stuff.

Sometimes I luck out, though. I managed to cop a MWB Krisztian Kaluzsa Avalanche this week, something I’d been hunting for quite a while. On that note, if anyone knows the whereabouts of an Aurora Borealis Avalanche, please message me :slight_smile:

Tbh I’m a little disappointed that there hasn’t been anything released recently that I felt warranted me collecting. The Spaceship is pretty close because I really like the idea, but the shape killed it for me.

Gimme them oldies :woozy_face:

6 Likes

A TK SB3 would be cool to find.

I agree with this.

Why is it true?

I think Dumb Nate Ti should be on there? also, @Marm said TP Mustang and I agree that it should be on there.

I think part of it is that there’s a ton more companies now, mostly small, and it seems like they’re all hyping the hell out of every yoyo they make.

Nothing’s rare if everything is.

4 Likes

The OD 2016 Benchmark W in nickel finish seems to be as rare as the TiWalker. You might say nobody (but me) wants one, but nobody who has one wants to give it up either.

1 Like

That’s kinda different though. You’re saying

Random color X of random yoyo Y is the only one I want, upon penalty of death

Which is really an arbitrary limtiation that you’ve imposed because… reasons. Unless “random color X” was some kind of special edition, but that’s not the case for say a purple OYY Lust, or a Nickel OD benchmark. :wink:

Yeah, I am cursed to frequently want very specific things for…reasons.

5 Likes

I admire that much more than anyone who just wants to collect rare yoyos for bragging rights.

2 Likes