Too much yoyo factory?

palease yyf too many yoyos
to many to choose from
start making some more skylines

See this was the only problem I could see with YYF releasing so many yoyos, people had to choose. And people are having troubles with it too. I’ll let Ben answer about Skylines.

yoyofactoryben?

Yes.

lol is he on yyf team?

He is running YoYoFactory together with (Yo-)Hans.

yohan lol

I have the same problem!!! There is to many yyf yoyos to choose from!!

lol

As long as you put out your preferences, it’s no big deal, we can help you decide. I don’t think of it as a a problem, I think of it as “Cool, a new yo-yo!”

I want a yyf yoyo a really smooth one that plays well but I just have no idea which one to get there is to many.

Fill out these questions so we can pick which one is right for you.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

answers to questions: i want a small to medium size, round butterly, o-ring or hybrid, i want a light one or medium weight, color doesn’t matter, i do 1a and a little bit of grinding, it could be any price, and i am advanced

this is getting off topic…

Let’s go more in detail. Now on top of these questions, answer the following: Do you like undersized yo-yo’s? Flat-Rims(Like a dv888)? Raised-Flat Rims (Like a BOSS)? Do you have a specific weight?

As of right now, it seems you would like a BOSS, dv888, or 888.

The original 888’s are perfect for you.

No it isn’t.

I think Im going to get a dv888.

good choice. :smiley: That’ll be my next throw after I get an M1. :stuck_out_tongue:

definately. thats the way to go

I don’t know if I should get the original 888 or the dv888.