Too much yoyo factory?

I’m not sure how one plays against the other, I’m sure someone will have an opinion on that though. :slight_smile: In my opinion, I think it depends if you wants hubstacks or not. I’ve heard a lot of people really like the DV888, but if you’d like to try out some stacks, go for 888

What do hubstacks really do? I know what they are but I dont know what they are used for.

Do you like flat rims or rounded? Do you really want to pay that extra for a yo-yo just for hubstacks and a slightly different shape? I like my dv888 better than my 888. Not saying it is better, I just like it better.

Your 888 is a B-Grade though.

So… ? It’s just a 2010 888 with anno flaws… everything else is perfect.

i have nearly every 888 in the book but the only difference is the ano flaws they all are the same besides the weight, graphics, and versions

They spin…

I use my hubstacks alot… Mostly for the pull starts…

They spin freely so you can grab them and the yoyo will continue to spin. You can balance it on one finger, pull start it, which helps if your short on room…

I like to grind on my arm and grab the hubstacks… its a neat combo…

but like I said… When I dont have much throwing room I like to pull start and lacerate into a trapeze… But I could get by without them…

Im kinda ranting but the big point is thus:

Hubstacks are fun and help out but you dont need them