YYF Has too many Yo-Yos!

YYF has a lot of yo-yos. A lot. Since I’m lazy, it takes forever for me too find the YYF yo-yo that I want in the store list.

I’m a huge fan of simplicity and over-complicated filing, so this is what I’m going to recommend:

Put up sub-sections under YYF, or all of them for that matter, to break it up a bit. Like this:

YYF

Fundametals
Premium Line
Plastics

etc.

While I agree with your idea in some aspects, what if I’ve been told that the DV888 is the best yoyo for me. Now I Hypothetically having no yoyo ecperience, (Okay…Not so hypothetical) have to look through ALL of those subsections just for the DV888.

Then again. That is pretty worse case scenario

some stuff like the boss isnt premium or fundametal, its priced in between so there would have to be a 4th section for those

Hence: etc.

m2 makes a good point, too.

At least alphabetical order, though

i think it is orgenized by price

must have missed the etc

Theres also the Signature Series (BOSS, Genesis, ect.) and the evolution series (G5, GMP, Counter-Attack, ect.) And there is the F.A.S.T. line with all of the fast yo-yos.

hmm, i don’t remeber making a point, i don’t see a post in this thread… But personally if you just click yyf it will bring up a page with pictures of all the yoyos and you can find them pretty eazy there. But alphabetically probably would be easier than price.

I don’t think it is the end of the world if we have o take 10 seconds looking.

And I don’t think it is that hard either.

The Boss is a premium collection yoyo. It comes in a premium collection box.

The obvious solution to this is to get YYF to produce less yoyos.
;D

So does the Genesis, and many others, but that doens’t make it a premium yoyo. It’s a signature series yoyo. I could babble on for days about the stupidity related with YYF’s yoyo catagorizing system, but alas, I’d rather not.

Now, JM, while your idea does have it’s downsides and upsides, I think we can all agree that it’s not the end of the worlds to take an extra 4 seconds to look through the list.

YYF has lots of yoyos. If you try to catagorize them like this, they’ll only come out with five more lines of yoyo to messy up our website again. YYF can not be stoped, so don’t try to stop it. ;D

jump makes a good point if we all tryed to categorize stuff it would get very mixed up and complicated lets just be happy with how it is ;D

the solution is to buy all their yoyos or to buy one of them. btw the amount of time and effort to find the yoyo would be less then the time you have taken to create this post and to think about this. (there is always a search shop option under shop) :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s really not a big deal at all, and only takes like 5 seconds for me. Just don’t worry about it. :wink:

They need to put more ILYY, General Yo, and One Drop yoyos on here

They have all the General-Yo yoyos available right now, but I agree with the ILYY and One Drop thing.

They have all the newer ILYY’s too, so not really.

Well then the One-Drop thing I guess. They only have their Dingo and Y-Factor.