Too hilarious.

Dude, Even MY dad remembers having a week off for Christmas…You must either be ancient, or you went to catholic school…

Well either way banjospins is the best on the forums!

I conquer. Banjospins is one of my favorite people on the forums.

Banjo once confided in me that he’s so old he farts dust. And then something about yoyos being hunting weapons when he was a kid and how nobody appreciates anything anymore and then something about getting off of his lawn…

Comments of response

Yes, we had the week between Christmas and New Years off, but we still had to go up to the one room school house and light a fire each day. If you allowed the school to get too cold our slate boards would crack.

Farting dust makes for a lighter task come laundry day.

Some of you saying I’m the best or a favorite…you kids are way too nice to me.
NOW GET OFF MY LAWN! >:(

1 Like

*concur

This guy… Lol :slight_smile:

I believe we ‘Kids’ would call this a WIN!

1 Like

Just stick with what Reddit and FJ say:
Repost

That’s “Gee Whiz”. You punks “wiz” on my lawn and there will be trouble!

(Mr. Yoyoguy, I am really sorry for totally hijacking this thread.)

I have a feeling he won’t mind the free entertainment.

I think we have probably milked this bit long past the point she was dry. I see a little padlock in our future if we don’t wrap it up and say “Goodnight Gracie.”.

Goodnight Gracie.

Back on topic:

When the whole k strass thing went down, the networks were yanking the videos from YouTube to try to save some face. I saw two of them this morning I hadn’t seen. Yoyos for hobos :slight_smile: And putting one on the “pro circuit”. That’s comedic genius.

i concur also.

I think he meant conquer… conquers YOYOING!

sooo which on does he mean? ???

concur

Sorry, I knew that. I just mixed up the spelling, and when it didn’t say there was a spelling error, I didn’t realize it.

But I would like to conquer yoyoing.

I think everyone has it’s just a matter of if your satisfied