Tommy_tman.....

I have been dealing w his dad modman thanks. people can change, might have a personal problem, drug addiction, who knows, so many possibilities.

His dad wants to believe him but he has lied so much. the thing that takes it though is i called to ask to talk tp his dad, he answered, and said ‘one sec let me get him’ and left the phone off the hook for 20min so i couldn’t call back lol. ill let you know how this ends, hopefully he will give me the money to get another mwb chief…

You should have reported his ebay account had stolen goods.

Idk how to do that i should have…

its settled as of now… he told me i would have to wait 3 weeks to get paid blahblahblah

I called tpday and told his dad that i just want to get this over w and not wait 3 weeks, so he’s sendibg me a check for $110 its not as much as i expected but atleast its done…

hah youre a bigger man than me! :applauds: i wouldve went to clinton… XD

Hahahahthanks grinch!!

I trust his dad but ill lyk when i get the check, still i wouldnt call him trustworthy, in fact the exact oppisite

He also sold a gold puffin. On ebay, idk if that was stolen too, he tried to pass it off like it could possibly be a puffin 2, but he knows it wasnt, prob to get more money

Hes a jerk but his dad is awesome! I give his dad extra positive feedback and him extra negative hahaha

Here’s your code 2 being sold on eBay

I guess now we see full circle, he kept both mine and his and ebayed mine thinking i wouldnt notice now hes ebaying what he was suppossed to give me bc he paid me 110 for the chief.

Anyone that buys this im sure the conditipn is way worse than he describes and also you might not even get it…

Its not technically stolen bc he paid me back the minimal of what i asked but still it was suppossed to be mine, take care dealing w him

Same ebay name and everything, thankyou to coffeit for showing me this :slight_smile:

List his ebay name here so that no one buys from him. Pathetic that a grown man is trying to profit from taking advantage of someone.

Just putting it out there…
He did scam me from a YYF 2.0

Not the BIGGEST deal but still…
It IS rightfully mine

its smth like westhemess6 hahaha. and mordo im sorry he scammed u for the 2.0 too

He said condition is 7/10 but it looks beat…

Ok, so i know that not many people are going to take this very well, but i’m going to play devil’s advocate for a bit.

Lets go back to the beginning, you both agreed to trade yoyos right? You shipped out your chief and he shipped out the code 2 then he deleted his account due to his reasons.

Lets say that he mixed up the tracking numbers, and gave you the tracking # for mine instead, he was shipping a lot of yoyos, it happens.

Wait a bit… You don’t get your yoyo, what if he had the wrong address? Or he did not put down the address right? And what would happen? The yoyo would come back to him.

So now he has two yoyos, one that he was supposed to have, the other he was not supposed, he cant get the code 2 back to you because he does not have access to the address or any way of contacting you, or maybe he is embarrassed.

Lets assume that his phone got dropped in water, like he told me, he would not have that way of contacting you either.

So, he has two yoyos he is not going to just let sit there, he knows that they are worth something… So he sells them on ebay.

If you think about it, it kinda makes sense, granted it was not the smartest idea.

I came up with this after a lot of thinking, and no one even has to acknowledge this, i just want to have it on record.

Even if that’s what happened, he’s still a douche.

That’s just serendipitous BS.

He is a grown man who is dishonest.

It sounds like you’re playing the devils mother, modman10. Way to many assumptions, and you know what they say about assuming. :wink:

If you are going to use the bst it’s your responsibility to follow through on your word, even if you embarrass yourself at some point, in a timely manner. This is inexcusable in my opinion and appearances are not always deceiving.

None of this is valid because he sent me 3 of the 4 yoyos I bought.
Never heard from him again.
And they all came with damage. (Described as Mint)

If I could thank you I would.

True, I am assuming, but I really don’t like all the negativity, but I guess it’s his fault.

I know what you mean, I don’t care for negativity either but…there isn’t really any other way to let everyone know that someone is a scammer. It always is a let down when people choose to be dishonest.