Titanium Yo-Yo

Ti yoyo is a nigh indestructible, expensive toy. If you like it, it’s for a lifetime. But man it’d suck if it wasn’t just perfect for you.

3 Likes

This is why we BST.

5 Likes

Well I guess that seals it!!! I expect a coupon code before the release lol Jk Jk

3 Likes

Imo the best part of a Ti yoyo isn’t realized by most who buy them. Durability is what im referring to. I beat the crap out of my Vayder. I spark it for fun whenever I play it, and use it for 5A practice. It is scratched up as all hell, but dings, none. Played over cobble, pavement, concrete, etc. Recently I set it up as a 1A yoyo and it is still really smooth. I was initially worried about yoyo gouging and other sharp parts, but the scratched surface was just scratched. It made me realize that these kinds of yoyos are meant to last forever.

They also have a different feel than Al. More sturdy. The ting. All things considered, better than Al. Everything else considered, Al yoyos are probably the best in unresponsive yoyo.

10 Likes

If it was on sale or discounted then you wouldn’t really be treating yo self. And I would hate to be the one to take that experience away from you.

10 Likes

I didn’t understand the hype behind Titanium yoyos until I got one. i now have 2, and idk if I want more unless its a crazy collectors item that actually looks like I want to play with it, like the Alpine recently was. They do have a feel that is so distinctly different to any of my Alu yoyos, mostly in physical feeling but also in play. I know the play could easily just be that they’re different yoyos than my others, but its still something I observe.

not sure if Titanium would be worth it to everyone, its just another material to shape a yoyo out of. granted, it does have some properties that can be exploited to make more raw performance than other mono metals, but not more performance than other yoyos in general.

Not sure if this comment is useful, but I love my Ti yoyos, not sure if I’m going to add many more though.

3 Likes

I play with any good yoyo for decades.

3 Likes

Lol! Very good point, I appreciate you looking out for me

Thanks everyone, I ended up getting an Alpine that I will inevitably hit the floor with on the first throw

13 Likes

Good thing it’s titanium. It will be fine.

4 Likes

Just close your eyes and pretend it’s another car payment.

Though I routinely ask myself how many cars I own.

4 Likes

Just shorten the first string you use to about 12 inches.

That way you won’t be able to hit anything but yourself.

And…. You have the added feature of being able to do a trapeze using only one hand.

…Also find a Golf Course in your area. Locate the Exact center of the Course, where there is nothing but grass for 157 feet in every direction.

Get on your mark… get set…. throw.

Simple🥳

3 Likes

I’m worried about the floor

1 Like

Haha

1 Like

Knowing golf it will end up finding water

1 Like

I have damaged tile flooring with Ti yoyos :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Lol. Nice.

2 Likes

Lol. Double nice.

1 Like

So was it worth it?

Has anyone seen that new colab ti throw that’s releasing by Yoyofriends and damian puckett ?? it looks pretty sweet. for all you ti collectors definitely go check it out :wink:

3 Likes