Titanium Marquis

Last I heard there were 2 that are still unclaimed. Could be that no one stepped up and said they had it.

I have one of them

1 Like

Nice!

Until proven otherwise… I have two of them.

1 Like

Here he is

5 Likes

:rofl:

Well played Sir! Well played!

Kil… you have a badass predator on your hands!

1 Like

He’s not equipped with a tank but he’s still pretty cool

1 Like

That cat needs a tank! As does every cat.

1 Like

So this is a silly question, but how do I copy someone elses post and respond to it in the same message on here?

That way readers will understand the context of my timely retorts.

2 Likes

Just highlight whatever portion of their reply you want to quote and when you release your mouse button a little “Quote” button will pop up directly above the highlighted text. Clicking on that button will start a new message with the quote tags already in place for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Twitch77!

2 Likes

Same works if you’re already in the middle of typing up a message…highlighting a portion of someone’s reply and selecting the ‘quote’ button will insert it into your current reply complete with the quote tags.

2 Likes

PhonyBalonium. A yoyo made out of that substance screams good times for all to see!

1 Like

So did anyone find the other two undiscovered TiMarquis’ yet?

On a side note I recently bought a NM Cabal and NM Duncan Tourney here on BST (both at decent prices) and placed an order today for a Deeper State from One Drop.

2 Likes

I thought we already confirmed you’ve got both of them in your sealed boxes!!

3 Likes

You are correct! :call_me_hand:

I forget.

@yoyocobb6137 has one

1 Like

Is that one of the 3 that have already been documented?

Not sure… he could have acquired it from one of the mentioned owners

1 Like

Spark them, or ding them, whichever comes first to get to the bottom of this :face_with_monocle:

?

They are unopened and sealed in their original boxes.

The contents are known / unknown as per Throwing Gnome’s explanation about parallel universes in his post above.

These two One Drop Marquis’ could be the answer to how humans inhabited the Earth.

1 Like