Titanium Marquis

If i’m remembering correctly the yo-yos are sealed in a foil pouch inside the sealed box as well.

6 Likes

The boxes are sealed both top and bottom. Of you look close enough in both pictures you can see all seals are intact.

The yoyos are pristine, factory direct, NOS (new old stock).

4 Likes

5 Likes

Maybe @The_Machinist knows if all 5 of the TI Marquis were found?

I’m gonna ask the Punisher to have a ‘talk’ with your cat.

2 Likes

I know of two that were found, one found by elvin lim, another by someone in the marquis thread. The other 3 i dont know of

Technically there are 6 TiMarquis. There is one at One Drop HQ in Oregon. I think people can even go throw it.

I saw it in another thread that JWaugh started back about the same time he started this one.

2 Likes

here are 3 owners of the titanium marquis, and one being at onedrop, #6. I am still trying to search for the last 2 owners

its possible that the last 2 are still unopened, somewhere in the aether, or maybe they haven’t spoken, or the more likely case, i havent searched enough

5 Likes

LMAO and then Jerm ackchuyally has them both

2 Likes

i would not last a week without opening them. the temptations would be too strong, in 5 seconds of opening a box could be a jackpot of a titanium yoyo or just a regular aluminum yoyo. you must have some strong willpower to keep them packed up nice in their original boxes and the shipping box. if there was a way of searching with a x ray machine or something like that too see if its the one or not would be cool

2 Likes

FREAKIN OPEN EM! Man, the suspense…

5 Likes

Can a good metal detector tell if it’s AL or TI?

1 Like

i gotta see, maybe some fancy high tech ones can

1 Like

When I first got them I looked online and also called some gold / silver dealers to see if they knew of anything. I couldn’t find anything.

If there is something out there I would imagine it is very high tech and not available to the general public.

Also don’t forget… they are wrapped in mylar bags.

1 Like

maybe an x ray to see? i know the cup is different and the rim is thinner

1 Like

After Throwing Gnome’s extensive, thourough, and insightful explanation about Shrodinger’s Cat and parallel universes I think we are all asking the wrong question.

The question is not whether the yoyos are Titanium / Aluminium. We already know this is true.

The question is could they also be Adamantium / Vibrainium???

5 Likes

captain america not only has a shield in that universe but also a yoyo

2 Likes

Different universe… different box. Same result

Schrodinger’s Cat says yes.

3 Likes

Now that you’ve said this you are quantum entangled with this possibility, therefore your parallel selves have marquis‘ that are Aluminum, Titanium, Adamantium, and Vibranium.

4 Likes

I am pretty sure they are made out of PhonyBalonium.

Or HorsePuckium.

Possibly Prettysillium.

But most likely UnTitanium.

Only guessing though😳

6 Likes