Titanium 888 crowdfunding is live!

Just pulled the trigger!! Is there a secret perk for being the last backer?!?

3 Likes

Still 16 hours left and I still haven’t decided if I’m going to pull the trigger… :wink:

1 Like

Does the TI 888 still have that unique titanium sound - like when you ‘ping’ the side with your finger? The reason I ask is the TI 888 has those hubstacks in the center - which requires having a hole on the cup, and for the bearing/hubstack to go thru. I’m also assuming the hubstack is made of plastic? Would all of these mitigate that unique titanium sound to some degree (I hope it would not)?

we’ll see how this badboy plays out…

Let’s talk color options.

As I understand it the choices are:
Raw
Blue
Team Edition silver/blue (is this half swap?)
Polished w/ 2008 artwork

Is this right and what’s the recommendation?

I recommend you get whatever you think would look the best.
After the ti dream blue, i am getting polished

1 Like

I was thinking team edition halfswap as it will likely be the rarest boii in case I wanna sell it later.

2 Likes

soooo, i have some questions being new to a yoyoindiegogo…

-when do you pick your color(s), if applicable
-are sequence numbers received in the order they’re… ordered?
thanks!

1 Like

So they’re numbered also?

yea

Also my personal choice Is going to be the TEAM edition. I love the look of polished raw throws however the 888 grinds like a champ and i wanna be able to do it with this one

5 Likes

I do not believe numbering has ever been mentioned

2 Likes

my b… that still leaves the choice question unanswered…

At some point after the campaign is over Ben will send all participants a survey that will go over and let you pick all options that are available and confirm your shipping address.

2 Likes

awesome, thanks for the help… looking forward to it!

Someone clarify,
So the OG comes in two colors, raw or blue
And the GR comes in either:
Raw, blue, team colors, or polished

This correct? I’m piecing together info as I don’t think it’s that clear from the Indiegogo page.

@yyfben2.deactivated will know.

Last updated spells out the process. A few things to handle before we seek color selections.

Numbers reduce our ability to guarantee quality. Imagine we get them numbered and bgrade #1 and 69. Ppl would be heartbroken

6 Likes

You could just number them all 69… and maybe mix in a few 420s.

8 Likes

I wish I could give this comment two likes. 420s for all!

5 Likes

It would be really funny if you did that, and when people reported they all got 69, deny everything :rofl:

2 Likes