Id imagine delrin <3

Fancy

1 Like

You guys are out of your minds lol

How so?

1 Like

Hmmm… Very tempting.

1 Like

It’s actually not a kickstarter, it’s on indiegogo, which is nice because that means the project gets funded partially with whatever they collect. On Kickstarter the project doesn’t get any of the money unless it is fully funded by the deadline. This is in fact the main difference between Kickstarter and other crowdfunding sites.

Except…

This campaign will only happen if we reach our goal.

… oh well :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Which is exactly the biggest problem Indiegogo has.

If someone raises $20k out of a $50k goal, they can take the money and dip.

2 Likes

Sort of… or they could make a partial version of the project. You have “stretch goals” you could also have “shrink goals”.

3 Likes

True, but it’s happened enough that it’s a legitimate concern when considering funding any project.

The chances of that happening in this situation are nonexistent. YYF is solid and isn’t going to screw anyone. This isn’t some made up “But we’ve got followers on Instagram!” wanna-be company.

14 Likes

This indiegogo is kind of confusing. What is the difference between the “OG 888 forever” and the “888 forever GR” ?

5 Likes

I asked that. One is hand siliconed with different engraving. Get the OG.

5 Likes

What does GR even mean??? I know what “OG” means.

2 Likes

I don’t know lol.

Look in the FAQ, friend!

OG will have the 1st run art (no YYF premium lazer mark) and we will be hand pouring silicone response like all the early 888.

3 Likes

GR stands for general release.

4 Likes

Out of our minds about 888s!
Im curious what you mean by this. An 07 888 still outplays 90% of whats made to day (and im being generous to the others)

I scored the last proto backer spot. Where my other ti-pre-pro peeps!?

6 Likes

That’s mostly just hype-speak in my opinion. That said, it’s not provably untrue either. The 888 is just too good of a yoyo with too long of a history in new-school yoyoing to completely dismiss any claims like that.

6 Likes