Titanium 888 crowdfunding is live!

Was finally able to put 200 wing wangs down for one. Ben and the gang really go all out with the extras when they do these things.

8 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m super excited. Really want that Skyline bonus. Sad I missed the Ti Wangle before payday.

1 Like

4 days left jabronis! Do it!

I was trying to hold out, but you guys hyped me over the edge. Sigh.

11 Likes

Itā€™s such a great package at this point the people who didnā€™t jump in are gonna be SO BUMMED when they start delivering!!!

2 Likes

B-grades added! Cheaper than a Wanker! Barely more expensive than a Ti-Vayder! Might even see a few more Titanium Wide Angles pop up here soon! Go see the Facebook group for Benā€™s update! Yelling is fun!

4 Likes

Ti-Vayder b-grades were $70. Just sayinā€™ :smirk:

(hubstacks ainā€™t cheap though, hubstacks alone probably add $30 to the price of a yo-yo, so easily $10 in manufacturing, maybe more!)

5 Likes

Oh you know what I meant. Go back it.

2 Likes

150 for a b grade is kinda disapointing. You could get a nice bi metal or an A grade ti vayder for LESS. 150 to drop on a b grade that isnt just a cosmetic defect but actual vibe is a real sad offer imo

Idk i just think the idea of charging over 100 bucks for something that ur openly admitting isnt ur companies best work is kinda just a bad deal

2 Likes

Agreed. Kinda expensive for something that is actually defective(vibe or cosmetic)ā€¦

2 Likes

Agreed. There mono metal b-grades are usually massively discounted, I was expecting the same for this to be honest.

2 Likes

YYF, from my experience usually discounts 50% on B grades for new yoyos. MSRP on the ti888 is $300, so $150 on it is par.

The reason companies even sell B grades is to recoup their costs for manufacturing. The profit made on all the A grades starts to get eaten up once you figure in B grades, so the sale of B grades evens it out. Itā€™s a business after all profits have to be made.

The TiVayder thing can not be compared here, but Iā€™m going to keep my mouth shut on everything I want to say about thatā€¦

12 Likes

The point is go back it

2 Likes

Using the TiWalker as any kind of benchmark for yoyo pricing isnā€™t realistic. Unless a yo-yo company decides to tie up their own money and sell yoyos at cost that isā€¦

6 Likes

Why pay more than $20 for any yoyo?

Its not a great deal when the full price is already a great dealā€¦ but isnt it a great world we live in where people have the option!

6 Likes

Thanks to an order from @AndreBoulay the goal for a new Skyline was reached! All eligible backers will get a new model Skyline. @yyfben2.deactivated has hinted that itā€™ll have some 888 themed graphics or branding. Iā€™m really excited about this!

9 Likes

yaaaaasssssssssssssssss. Super stoked. Bout to start dance-fighting to get the energy out.

3 Likes

DUUUUUUUUUUUDE! @AndreBoulay rocking us into free Skyline territory! That mail day is gonna be SO SWEET with 888, Ti Wide Angle Shutter and new Skyline!!! Plus all dem goodies!!!

7 Likes

Well, I just paid for my first Ti yoyo, the skyline perk is what got me to pull the trigger. There goes all of my christmas gift money this year. :joy:

5 Likes

Just do some crazy loud tricks for them. The greatest gift of all is your pseudo-performance art.