Throws that you bought but never really liked

Small Bearing hectic. Tilt city!

I donā€™t hate it but I donā€™t think that I have owned it quite long enough to really give it a chance, The Chik!. I like how it plays but it just feels weird to me for some reason. Iā€™m use to the width and solidity of the SuperNova and the Chik! is always my second choice. I donā€™t hate it but it wouldnā€™t be my first pick. I have even picked up the Grind Machine or ONEstar over the Chik!. Maybe it just feels too new, floaty or clean for my taste. I like to feel like Iā€™m the one controlling it, not the other way around (probably why I play control decks in MTG as well lol).

I donā€™t want to say I ā€œnever really likedā€ my YYF Avant Garde II. That seems a bit harsh. We just never have got close to one another. When we are together and weā€™re amongst several other yo-yos we all get on just fine as a group. But if the two of us are alone with one another and he is the only throw in the room itā€™s just gets real awkward for the both of us. We have nothing to say, just never got to the point where we could play well alone together. Some relationships are like that I guess. Itā€™s no oneā€™s fault really, thatā€™s just life sometimes. Iā€™m certain he will find some nice girl and theyā€™ll fall in love and spend the rest of their lives together.

And I will be happy for them both.

1 Like

YYF Skyline. Just didnā€™t like it. Wanted to, but just couldnā€™t.

YYF Grind Machine. It just didnā€™t work for me. If it werenā€™t for the hubstacks, I might not even use it.

They feltā€¦ cheap? Let me remind you that they are only ten dollars, and they work fine for starting 2a.

I feel my 1080s felt cheap. I think the 720ā€™s were the most solid ones.

I really love all of my other OD throws, but I really did not enjoy the DIETZ at all. Other than that the Dark Magic II I had was not a favorite of mine either. I wonder if it was a bad one, because it was very vibey.

Itā€™s official the Gelada of mine has been traded to a friend for a proton and $35. He loves the Gelada. And now I can do some 3a

888x. Never really liked it. Unstable, couldnā€™t grind well, lacking spin times. I am, however a proud owner of an 07 Stealth SB 888.

Clyw Puffin - I never really liked Clyws, was hoping that Puffin would be different. Sold it after three days.

720ā€™s da bomb.

Werrd Pacquiaoā€¦ Awful, only throw Ive ever hated.

My Delrin Compulsion is even lighter but outperforms that Pacq in every wayā€¦

Wow alot of throws I like on here. I guess it is all preference