Thread types! (Update Review on top page) Big updates

What do you mean?

BTW, Does anybody else think we should move this discussion from Buddy’s thread review page to a new topic in the modde’rs discussion titled something along the lines of “String-Making Discussion”? I think it is a good idea, since that is what this is

UPdate

That’s what it has always been. The review is just my newest piece to the discussion. It’s not quite like a formal review as it is really a piece of info to string makers, and people who want to get started. So that’s why I didn’t put this in the review section, but if mods want to move it to modifications then that is fine by me, but I really hope they don’t disconnect the topics since I feel they are on similar grounds.

I tie knots, on the paper clip, with the thread, and it breaks. When I pull it tight, IT SNAPS. AHHHGGGGGGGG…

I think you need different thread lol

No I mean we should make a string making discussion thread in the modders forum, and keep this one here. That way if someone wanted to know about this thread and stuff, they wouldn’t have to sift through a bunch of pages of conversation between us. Just a thought