Thought I'd share. Touched my heart string

25 Likes

Love this. Hadn’t seen it before. Coffin is one of the best yoyo ambassadors I’ve had the pleasure of communicating with directly.

1 Like

I really enjoyed watching that

1 Like

I’d like to learn more about oh yes yo. Looks like all he has is a FB page and hasn’t really posted in some time.

1 Like
4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, I had never heard of Coffin before and after watching this it makes me super happy to have my Lunar Eclipse on my desk at work every day.

3 Likes

Coffin makes some great throws, and some of the most sought after limited releases (such as the ti echelon, and anything in the ‘unholy’ finish, which is a beautiful almost incandescent purple). Not to mention the collabs and custom artwork. Here is a respawn that he did for me from a picture of my witchy wife!

7 Likes

He’s posted on Instragram a bit this week.

1 Like

I’ve seen the Coffin art throws before but never linked it to him. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

How do you like the Lunar Eclipse? I might just have to pull the trigger.

It is WAY better than I anticipated. I was eyeing it in the OD store for a while, but was lucky enough to get a Saturday Market variant in my NQP Mystery box. It is an incredibly fun yoyo, the stepped-V profile feels good in the hand, the weight distribution is very balanced and it feels great on the string. Relatively powerful given the weight distribution too. Overall a great yoyo, and I’m really happy I have it.

1 Like

I just picked up black. Maybe one day I could have Coffin make it extra special.

OD lunar Eclipse

2 Likes

very nice!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

2 Likes

Hearse is my favorite OYY by far. Freq.mod is also great, and I miss my hexada Everytime I think about it.

I don’t really know the OYY lineup yet but I’m surely going to learn.

1 Like

Do it. Lots of killer throws. Ti Echelon is a white whale of mine, tho usually I just don’t have enough money for them when they poo up. Folks love the lust as well, which is a killer throw but not available in color ways I like (I am vain AF for a fat guy in his 30’s,lol).

1 Like

Any idea where I find a list of his lineup? I LOVE the OneDrop website for this reason. You can go back and see all the history.

2 Likes

Wow! He is an amazing individual!

Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

I am not aware of a compendium like ODs for OYY. the Facebook and Instagram are the only official online presence. You can ask Coffin though! Just send him a message on one of those two platforms. There might be a hidden list somewhere.

3 Likes

That’s the coolest thing about the yoyo community, these professionals are so approachable and engaged for the most part. I’m super new to the game so this was a big surprise to me. I was going back and forth with Gentry about an item I had bought. Felt so cool. I’m almost 50 years old and feel like a kid again, fawning over all these players!/ :slight_smile: Wish I found it long ago.

7 Likes