This is what the average person thinks of when they think of a "yoyo" 😂

That was exactly what I was about to say!

I think it’s just a matter of a lack of interest. I’ve seen people dancing but never went up to them and asked about dance steps cuz I have zero interest in dancing.

3 Likes

Yeah, but isn’t the dancing usually in a context where dancing is going on in general? You don’t often see one of your co-workers dancing by themselves, with no music playing, to pass some free time in the middle of the day, do you?

4 Likes

No, good point. I’ll hold to my lack of interest view.

3 Likes

And if you did, you’d think it was pretty bizarre, right? You might even be a little too uncomfortable to ask them about their snazzy dance moves…

3 Likes

I’m naturally curious so if they were dancing alone, yeah, I’d wait until they were done and probably say something if they did not seem to be a danger to themself or myself. That’s if I already knew them. On the street, no way. Quick smile and keep walking…

2 Likes

I want to work at this place

2 Likes

Why don’t they sell metal yoyos at stores like Walmart?

1 Like

Walmart generally only sells things that will move in quantities of millions. There’s just not that kind of demand for metal yoyos out there.

4 Likes

Duncan Metal Drifter would be okay but at the Walmart near me the same 3 Pro Zs have been hanging on the same hook since September and they’re only $9.97. They seem to move the Butterfly and Imperial but at $3.00…of course.

3 Likes

Aka “economics”. Watch what people do, not what they say they will do. Vastly different things.

3 Likes

I think at $9.97 the packaging makes it looks like a cheap yoyo that is expensive which may be why it sits there for months. I bought one and eh…

2 Likes

same!!! i usually throw at lunch too

3 Likes