Things That Annoy YoYoers asf - Drop Yours too

Cutting a String Three times and its still to short.

5 Likes

I just don’t do DNA. Ever. I don’t get the appeal, and I would rather be asked to walk the dog with my Hummingbird than asked to do a DNA.

7 Likes

Having an itch to throw, but not being able to due to family obligations, work, etc.

4 Likes

I would have more respect for the DNA ( the original name Tornado I do not like the co op to DNA ) if it was just used as intended. I believe originally it was a bind trick, I believe to end a set of horizontal tricks with a flashy finger spin to Tornado bind that worked for me I did not need any more butt…
The trick is basically a one off trick. I like it as a set ending trick to me that works with a horizontal set well. I am not good at all with horizontal so my bias is showing. More power to those that can do 2, 3 or more DNA at once. That is truly amazing to many people and it does get new eyes watching what we ALL do.
I just have not seen this in a serious way,
some one do a DNA in the middle of a set of tricks horizontally or 1a then move onto a second half of tricks.

I am sure some one will provide a video in a few min….

1 Like

Now that im on a fingerspin kick im annoyed with how few organics have a good fingerspin dimple. I have managed to make hubstacks work but it’s a little trickier. I like tornado binding as a flashy trick/combo ender even though im not gonna ever go horizontal. but if i were in a comp it would come at the end my routine due to the likely string disaster it will cause.

Isn’t the edgeless organic with a finger spin? Can’t remember don’t have my collection with me to reference. I feel like there are others as well but I also don’t need everything to have fingerspin dimples also don’t need everything to thumb grind or have hubstacks.

1 Like

Yes edgeless does have a fingerspin hub, it works good. would like to see more stuff out there like icarus, populist, and the gnome, as those give me options for all the unresponsive tricks i know on a single yoyo presently, including a basic thumb grind and fingerspins… speedaholic and cheat code are really really good, but i prefer how organics feel on the string over all.

1 Like

finally getting good(ish) at slackicide

want to show someone

miss 10 times in a row
:smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes