2 Likes

Yes Mine took 10 or 12 days to show up

It should be worth it in the end.

2 Likes

Got the Quail on the way!

1 Like

Canada post is not the fastest out there. Source: wife is Canadian

2 Likes

Yeah last time I ordered from them it took longer than I expected, too.

1 Like

I live in California. Occasionally; I order something from Canada.

The package crosses into the United States in two days.

Then in another 2 or 3 days it makes it to the US Customs building.

It usually sits in Customs for another 3 days. The. It moves down the street to the USPS Los Angeles Distribution Center. It sits there for another 2 days. Then it moves across town(still in Los Angeles) to the Regional Mail Distribution location.

It takes about 2 more days to get to my San Pedro Main Post office location.

I will call them up and ask them if I can come down with my tracking number and just pick it up? They will tell me, ‘Your carrier has to make at least one attempt to deliver the package’.

The tracking number online says the package is ‘out for delivery’ by 8 pm.
But they don’t actually deliver it until a day or 2 later.

That is my average experience. IT takes two days to cross the Canadian border and another few weeks to get to me.

By the way
 the US Customs and the Distribution Center and the Regional Distribution Center; are all less than an hour from my house.

But even more fascinating to me is if I get something from Japan(EMS Worlwide) A Currier hands me the package in 3 days
3 Days!

Fact is stranger than fiction.

6 Likes

Yep. My experience exactly (I live in Los Angeles too). It’s one of the reasons I like ordering from YYE whenever I can.

1 Like

The only time I don’t order directly from YYE is when they don’t have or won’t have what I want.

I get most everything from YYE 3 days or less. I have received packages in 2 days!

YYE is like a great restaurant. I will just keep coming back until they poison me😁

Chef Garrett and Master Chef André really know how to serve up everything on the menu.

5 Likes

Lmao get patient my dude. My grail took three weeks to arrive in Europe and I had to pay extra money so the customs would let me have it. Hell my Big Boi got stuck there and sent back to Jake after a month and a half. You’ll survive.

1 Like

Knowing that the product I bought is really good, I wouldn’t really care about how long it would take to get to my home.

Don’t tell me how to feel!!!

I’m not getting any younger
 :joy:

4 Likes

It was just how I felt. You can have your own feelings. :blush:

1 Like

Every package I’ve ever gotten from a/Rt has gotten to me (near Chicago) within a week.

It’s all relative, and it’s easy to get spoiled. I remember as a kid everything you ordered said, “please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.” Sometimes I’d completely forgotten about it by the time it finally arrived!

I think the worst part is when they created the label, and then it was 4 days before it went to the post office. It was like a tease! :smile:

Really, I am just glad I was able to snag what I wanted.

3 Likes

This.

They got the packages to the Post Office later this Drop too.

1 Like

Yeah, not every company moves at the speed of Amazon. Hell, even Amazon doesn’t always move at the speed of Amazon. But super-fast delivery is beginning to feel like the norm now, and so anything that takes a week or two feels like forever.

Who
 exactly was/is your response intended to/for?

Because this thread generally seemed to be more about various timeframes in receiving packages. I didn’t really feel it had much to do with impatience.

Did you simply misunderstand the topic?

Personally; I could sit in a lawn chair and watch Egyptians build a Pyramid without even eating a box of popcorn.

I could balance on one foot in the dead of winter in Mongolia; waiting for molasses to drip uphill in a downdraft.

:wink:

2 Likes

To be honest, it’s really building the anticipation for me!

But, don’t get any ideas, YYE. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I like you the way you are! :sunglasses:

Does this help your anticipation? :smirk:

4 Likes

Why you! :triumph: :grin:

You could make it worse by telling me how much you like it

1 Like