I havent recieved yoyos from @PROfessor *everything sorted out*

So I bought an Unprld bundle from @PROfessor consisting of a Seiji and Informel (For 130$). Its been 18 days since I got last response from him saying thanks for sending the payment and also asking me for my personal info (address, email…). Everything is sorted out. Thanks for everyone who mentioned the Mfd discord! I reached him there

9 Likes

Since you are in Prague, Czechia and he appears to be in Pennsylvania I would give it a while. Over seas delivery and customs etc. The fact that he isn’t answering your messages may be an issue but give it time, it takes time to deliver from the U.S. to Europe.

3 Likes

I get it that its an overseas package, but usps says that it should take between 10-14 days and since the 14 day mark I’ve called into the post office and also into the Customs on Prague airport.

If you are sure that he sent you the package (if you have a tracking or a confirmation or something) than it’s just time to wait.
I live in UK and when I buy things from USA it takes usually 3 weeks, is all normal and just a matter to get used to it

Sadly I didnt recieve a tracking number or any sort of confirmation about him actually shipping the yoyo. Also from my experience the yoyos usually arrive at the Prague airport customs within two weeks of shipping (national holiday prolongs that but there werent any) and than it usually sits for some time in the customs, but they havent recieved anything under my name

This is a whole different thing then, I think @jhb8426 didn’t get that the package hasn’t even been shipped.
I am so sorry this happened to you man, imagine I was about to take that bundle before you but I said no cause it wasn’t very appealing the price + shipping as I wanted only the Seiji.

Personally i never bought anything from Him but as far as i know He is a trusted seller and active member of MFD community with plenty of good feedback. I really hope You will get Your package soon. Im from Poland and several times it took ages to get a package from US , sometimes it looked like it compleetely vanishes from tracking ( especially between US and Europe) but at the end of the day it eventually came. Fingers crossed for You , i know how stressfull it can be.

I got mine both times i bought from him tho he forgot to send the tracking when i bought a bundle from the post you’re talking about.

Everything sorted out. Thanks @Wojtek63 for mentioning MFD

5 Likes

Yo’re welcome :slight_smile: Glad to hear everything is ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great to hear, happy birthday too!

1 Like