Canadian Post

I ordered a 7075 chief and it’s shipping from Canada. I understand that it will take longer to receive my item in the mail, because it has to go through customs, but it shipped last Friday the 15th, and as far as I can see it hasn’t even moved yet.

How long has it take some of you to get stuff from Canada? A week with no shipping progress, to me, is a little annoying.

I ordered the fg avalanche from their site and got it in 5 days, with 2 being Sunday/holiday.

But now I have a deal that got shipped 2-3 priority and has been 8 days and still don’t have.

Patience is the key.

Canadian post take forever man when I order from clyw it’ll do the same thing, chances are that clyw didn’t ship it out right away because they wait till they have a group of packaes to ship out so don’t worry your package will arrive clyw and Chris are in Seattle so I’m sure it shipped out but Canadian post is snail mail I live 7 hours from Edmonton in the USA and it still took like a week when I got my gravy boat canvas

I am a pretty patient person, I was just wondering more if something like what I’m experiencing is a common thing.

I was expecting it to get to AZ in at least 2 weeks, but now in thinking 3-4 -___-

Bought something on saturday 3 weeks ago, came on friday 2 weeks ago. So only 6 days, also throughout the whole deal, the tracking number said no information yet. So I thought it hadn’t even shipped, and it was already at my house.

With stuff from Canada a few things to keep in mind:

#1. It almost always shows as shipping info not rec’d… oooorrrr it won’t show activity updates frequently

#2. I’ve had stuff come in 4 days… I’ve had stuff come in 6 weeks.

Depends on weather, holidays, random unaccounted things here and there.

It can be hard to wait… but patience will win the day

I am in no rush to get the chief. I have a couple of other things coming in the mail to hold me over :wink: Thanks for the replies, though.

This is my first time ordering something from out of the country so I wasn’t entirely sure what to expect.

I ordered a chief like you did. Took nine days to reach Kansas City.

When I ordered my canvas, it took around 2 weeks to get to california iirc.

I ordered at the same time Chris told me they hit the post office just the other day. Mid to late next week is most likely arrival time.