TheThrowingGnome

(Rock Shouse) #1

Just completed an easy and quick trade with Throwing Gnome that resulted in a fair/equal trade and his items arrived as stated! I would surely trade/buy/sell again in a minute! A+

5 Likes

I just got three great yoyo’s from @TheThrowingGnome. Best packing job yet from a BST, everything as good or better than he described, he shipped quick and threw in some zipline string and cool stickers. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Just completed an amazing transaction with @TheThrowingGnome and have nothing but amazing things to say about it. He had a couple delays on shipping due to work, but he was always honest and quick to let me know. And in the end, despite me telling him it was totally not necessary, he more than made up for it in extras.

Please don’t hesitate to buy off this awesome dude!

3 Likes

Just received my yoyo from @TheThrowingGnome and I’m super happy with it! Gave me a great deal and threw in some nice string too. Would gladly buy more yoyos from him

2 Likes

Just completed another sale with this outstanding guy! One of YYE best…

2 Likes

I just got more excellent throws that I bought from our resident gnome. I hope he quits selling stuff so I can quit buying it, but I’ll definitely buy from him again given the chance.

3 Likes