TheThrowingGnome

Just completed an easy and quick trade with Throwing Gnome that resulted in a fair/equal trade and his items arrived as stated! I would surely trade/buy/sell again in a minute! A+

8 Likes

I just got three great yoyo’s from @TheThrowingGnome. Best packing job yet from a BST, everything as good or better than he described, he shipped quick and threw in some zipline string and cool stickers. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Just completed an amazing transaction with @TheThrowingGnome and have nothing but amazing things to say about it. He had a couple delays on shipping due to work, but he was always honest and quick to let me know. And in the end, despite me telling him it was totally not necessary, he more than made up for it in extras.

Please don’t hesitate to buy off this awesome dude!

3 Likes

Just received my yoyo from @TheThrowingGnome and I’m super happy with it! Gave me a great deal and threw in some nice string too. Would gladly buy more yoyos from him

3 Likes

Just completed another sale with this outstanding guy! One of YYE best…

3 Likes

I just got more excellent throws that I bought from our resident gnome. I hope he quits selling stuff so I can quit buying it, but I’ll definitely buy from him again given the chance.

3 Likes

Great buying experience with @TheThrowingGnome.

Perfectly packaged, was even wrapped up in a string with a “Merry Mailday” note written on the wrapping.

Highly recommend doing business with this dude.

4 Likes

Bought a Puff Adder and traded for a Boa. Great communication, quickly shipped, and well packaged. A+

4 Likes

Just finished transaction numero dos! Shipped and delivered within 3 days of payment in perfect order. Can’t say enough good about gnome! I just hope he continues to have all my yoyo needs in the future!

5 Likes

I also had a great trade with him, very friendly and generous A+

2 Likes

Just completed a trade with @TheThrowingGnome, great trader! Quick and everything was as it should be. Couldn’t be happier

5 Likes

Just sold a throw to @TheThrowingGnome, smooth and quick transaction. I definitely can recommend doing business!

6 Likes

Great to deal with :+1:t2: Don’t hesitate

4 Likes

I just got more awesome yoyo’s from this fine gentleman. An excellent transaction again!

3 Likes

Happy b-day @TheThrowingGnome! Oof this belongs in Why Do I Have Cake? lol

5 Likes

Completed another awesome transaction with @TheThrowingGnome. Great dude to deal with.

2 Likes

Completed another excellent purchase with @TheThrowingGnome. This guy is one of the best.

2 Likes

I did a trade with @TheThrowingGnome awhile ago.
Fantastic guy, very polite and prompt with shipment and communication. Very active member of the community also.

Trade and buy with complete confidence :+1:

4 Likes

Recently bought an awesome jo from @TheThrowingGnome. Great communication, packed really well, and he mailed it within hours of payment. Would not hesitate to deal with again!

3 Likes

Thanks for the shout out @lucale! It was great to meet you guys at WYYC! Still loving the strings too btw!!!

2 Likes