TheThrowingGnome

Great to meet you too! We’re glad you’re enjoying the string!

2 Likes

First purchase on this forum went awesome because of this member. Truly a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again TheThrowingGnome!!

2 Likes

I was lucky enough to make a purchase with Gnomes and it was great! Not only did he give me a fantastic deal, but he even hooked me up with some awesome extra goodies!
Super nice guy and an absolute pleasure to purchase from!
Thanks so much for everything Gnome-Gnomes! (haha)

2 Likes

My man! :fist_right::boom::fist_left:

1 Like

Throws came exactly as described and couldn’t be happier!

2 Likes

Just finished a trade with @TheThrowingGnome. Fantastic person and very quick shipping. Super excited to crack into the box and felt the trade was very fair. So much fun, such a good guy and I’d be more than happy trading with him again! I’m one happy yoyo man.

5 Likes

Just completed a transaction with @TheThrowingGnome. Fast response, great communication, perfect packaged, and quickly shipped. Definitely A+, or even S!!! :grin: He generously offered me his 420 Light to fulfill my dream to collect all A-RT metal yoyos. Thanks again, buddy!

I hope I can make a deal with him again in the future! :+1:

2 Likes

@TheThrowingGnome is a superb seller. ‘Nuff said

2 Likes

@TheThrowingGnome made my first BST transaction a great one! He communicated well, shipped promptly, and everything was exactly as described. I couldn’t be happier!

2 Likes

Just completed a trade with @TheThrowingGnome and It went great! Got a nice and fair trade and he threw a couple strings. Everything went super smooth A+

2 Likes

Another great transaction with my boy @TheThrowingGnome. Great communication , fast shipping, and item as described.

2 Likes

Bought a super nice nmtbs Artemis… that arrived in the exact condition described…he said It is a “beast” I was provided communications throughout !
Thanks Jamie…

4 Likes

Dude is legit. Communicated well, packaged up the throws securely, shipped quickly, and they arrived as described. Wouldn’t hesitate to deal with again. Thanks!

Oh, and he threw in a bunch of extras!

5 Likes

THIS GUY went out of his way to send me a thank you fixie for a transaction we had completed. Truly a gentlemen and scholar. Trade with confidence in @TheThrowingGnome!

4 Likes

Sold TheThrowingGnome a throw and could not have wished for a smoother transaction! A++

3 Likes

Just realized I bought a yoyo from TheThrowingGnome a couple weeks back and never left feedback. He communicated well, shipped promptly and packed the yoyo safely. Would def recommend, thanks for the BFF!

Sean

5 Likes

Just made another purchase from TheThrowingGnome and as always it was fast, friendly, and very smooth

5 Likes

Sold my OD yoyocoin to @TheThrowingGnome recently and he was such a pleasure to deal with! Great communicator and sent his payment promptly. I will certainly deal with him again in the future.

5 Likes

Received some beautiful collection pieces from @TheThrowingGnome. Packaged very securely and in excellent condition. Great communication and he shipped them quick providing tracking. As others have stated in this thread, buy with confidence.

3 Likes

TheThrowingGnome is simply the best! I bought a package bundle from him for a super good deal and he went above and beyond what would have been expected. Excellent seller!

4 Likes