The yoyofactory yuuksta

There are a many attributes to say about this yoyo. Fast and undersized are probably the ones that stand out the most. Anyone who owns a yuuksta will tell you the same, yet everyone looks at this yoyo differently. Big things come in small packages they say, this yoyo shows that exactly.

First of all, this yoyo is Yuuki Spencers’ model, and if you don’t know who he is then i would like you to leave and watch some videos featuring him :). Yuuki’s 2 favorite yoyos are the genesis and 888 so the yuuksta is a cross between them. Having the size of an 888 and the shape of the genesis what more could you ask for in a yoyo?! So let me just give you some play stats on this amazing yoyo.

Speed: FASSSTTT
Weight distribution: not the best in my opinion it does tilt but not to much during play. It holds up very good for speed play and the string is usually centered pretty good.
Feel in the hand: decent but if you have big hands like me it is hard to keep your middle finger down the “H” shape.

1a performance: great. Simply great.
5a: it’s not bad for 5a i"ve found but their are better yoyos for 5a out there.

Overall this yoyo is great and i reccomend it to anyone who is a fan of yuuki spencer or likes speed and slack play.

I’ve got pretty big hands, and my G5 is a very comfortable shape. The catch always leaves my middle finger in the gap :wink:

Decent review, but you need to be more detailed and organized.

haha i know man… this was my first review so ill deffinatly be better at it soon :slight_smile:

I find when you go fast with this yoyo, it tends to be a bit unstable.

I wouldn’t promote it as being good for slack play becasue pretty much any unresponsive yoyo can handle slack play.

But shape and width can play a factor IMO. My G5 handles slack just fine, but landing a Hidemasa hook is somewhat “smoother” to do on, say, my ENEME. NOT A G5 BASH. IT IS MY MAIN THROW