The YoyoExpert Forums Old School Trick Contest! Starts August 12th - Ends September 30th

Great job on this contest!!! :100:

12 Likes

Thanks Andre!

6 Likes

Loved watching the entries, thanks for hosting this guys!

5 Likes

lol I had a ton of fun reading this thread and psyching myself for entering and then not entering. Looking forward to next time! :grin:

2 Likes

Ton of fun! A suggestion, not a criticism, it might be fun to have contests for non yoyo champs, contests for yoyo champs, contests for everyone in the future.

7 Likes

I think this one was ok for every skill level

3 Likes

Of course, we agree. My post wasn’t criticism.

By the way, a big thanks to whomever donated the prizes.

5 Likes

that’d be @codinghorror
Thanks! :grin:

3 Likes

Yep. @codinghorror made all of this possible :pray:

5 Likes

OK! Finally back from Montreal / Ukraine! I’ll start with the gift certs because those can be sent digitally
 the US winners (I think 3?) should go out today no problem, international will take a tad longer.

edit:

:white_check_mark: gift cards sent via PM to the appropriate people
:white_check_mark: US winners mailed
:white_check_mark: Int’l winners mailed

9 Likes

Bad news, I can’t find that signed Weekender anywhere, and I have absolutely torn my office apart :cry: I will have to substitute, I have no choice because I have no idea where that is now. I am usually super meticulous about keeping things together and I remember having it in a fancy pouch ready to ship, but I am making myself crazy trying to find it with the other 4 packages (which are all there)
 this sucks so hard.

Well, the signed weekender is much cooler but I have NO IDEA where that went to, maybe my kids messed with it, but my office is already a disaster and I’ve tried everything.

You’ll be getting a nice bimetal instead, sorry about that :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

9 Likes

Ok everything is shipped, thanks for participating everyone! :wave:

6 Likes