The YoyoExpert Forums Old School Trick Contest! Starts August 12th - Ends September 30th

It’s weird watching these and thinking about a time when these seemed like incredibly difficult things to pick up.

2 Likes

Nice entries!!! I never got washing machine to look clean enough and don’t feel like being a legendary meme of what not to do, lol.

3 Likes

That was sick dude! You were banging those tricks out like butter

6 Likes

LOL @Nathan didn’t you invent half of those?? :rofl:

Seriously though nice video. I love to watch you old masters. Everyone should take note of the super bounce Nathan does. The throw hand just pulls down, doesn’t push forward.

9 Likes

Fixed the catches and wore a darker top this time yes! XD

Still using an old worn out superyo black original run renegade to stay true to the game :fire:

13 Likes

That was great Josh! I think Eli hops look so much snazzier with the roll. Nice job.

2 Likes

Nah, I was a new kid when Kickin’ Tricks came out. I did “invent” double bounce like 8 months later only to be told that Escolar had it first.

3 Likes

Have fun with the contest! I have been away in Montreal and now Ukraine but I will send out the prizes after October 10th.

6 Likes

ATTENTION: All contestants please update their entries mentioning the yoyo you’re using! Just add it as text below your video entry in the same comment here in this thread! This is not a requirement but just a thing I think would be fun to do.

7 Likes

Time to enter submissions ends now! Thanks to everyone who entered this contest!
Results coming soon!

5 Likes

Cool. Nice entries

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry to this contest! Please watch all entries on this playlist , they are all awesome!

TIME TO REVEAL THE WINNERS!

:1st_place_medal: First place: @Nathan ! With a perfect score of 10 and 18 tricks landed perfectly!
:2nd_place_medal: Second place: @JeiCheetah ! With a score of 9.46, and 17 tricks landed perfectly!
:3rd_place_medal: Third place: @SirDarverok ! With a score of 8.03, and 15 tricks landed perfectly!

:confetti_ball: Congrats to our winners! :confetti_ball:

Now, since nobody attempted the trick Washing Machine, the Weekender yoyo was not won by anyone. So, we’ve decided to award this yoyo to @huviri !, since he was the one who put more effort into making his entry more stylish and fun. :confetti_ball: Congrats! :confetti_ball:

And now, the random yoyo prize goes to @radukmn ! :confetti_ball: Congrats! :confetti_ball:

Please, all winners of this contest contact me with your complete address info to ship your prizes! @codinghorror will get to shipping your prizes when he gets back from his trip after October 10th.

Thanks!

Edit: Here’s the complete evaluation spreadsheet. I had a lot of fun doing it.

13 Likes

Good job everyone! RIP Patrick lol

3 Likes

Wow thanks!!!And congrats to everyone!!!

2 Likes

hey it is ok if i send u my shiping address on insta?
(i am radu_oficial on isntagram)

sure. no problem.

1 Like

Rip eneme :joy:

2 Likes

lol i procrastinated too long. GG to everyone who won!

2 Likes

Awesome!!! Thanks for remembering the old school tricks, now I explore new throwing responsive with Weekender

3 Likes

Please contact me with your address!

2 Likes