the yoyo you regret getting rid of...

My Gnarwhal. I got a new one now!

OG rainbow macrocosm
09 noctu (candyblasted speed demon)

I regretted trading my G5, so i bought a new one, then i got a irony and a trident, and now… well… its really lame compared to them, so i am trying to sell it, but i don’t have a BST, lol.

I feel bad now.

Code 2.

I have none yet (and I have sold or traded well over 60 yoyos) the only one I MAY regret is my Sov… We will see what time does…

My antler bassalope and my gold nugget avalanche. But more than any other was my first run berry berry arctic circle! I miss that throw.

I got my hands on a pre-pro Septopus a long while ago. I traded it to a very nice woman who went by kbjork. She gave it to her son as a birthday gift and he was stunned that his mother would join a yoyo forum to wheel and deal in the hopes of getting him a special gift. It worked out wonderfully for both of us as I got an ILYY Fury and $75 and she got a perfectly mint 1/15 Septopus, but I always regret not still owning that yoyo.

I’ve recently become aware that more than 15 wound up hitting the market and would love to buy another one, but the way people hold on to their yoyos is nothing if not obsessive these days.

C3 dibase

Lucky.

An original Ninja Hurdles Canvas. Longjohn Hurdler :stuck_out_tongue: That thing was so cool. And I miss my prepro Fury. Best clear ano ever.

My speedmaker. Yes, it’s cheap, and I could just buy another, but I really liked [b]that[b] one

My LB Bassalope. Really miss it…

And my Bad Look #5 Canvas, I was the original owner of it and definitely regret trading it.

It was my mutant dna i guess. Won that for a competition but ended up needing
money for college so i sold my mutant and a few other throws. Few weeks later,
I received a scholarship… damn timing man…

My Evil Yo… I still miss it.

YWET. More sentimental value than physical value really.

Wrath.

Gasp. You did what now?

I traded it for a Avant Garde and C3Capless, I made money in yoyos, but I still liked the Wrath…

Sell them and buy a wrath. HURRY.

My 3 Peaks :frowning: