The yoyo challange.

this is a fantastic idea you should just make the challenges a little bit harder

UPDATE: Added monthly challange - Design your own trick, film it and show it to us. You can make this before the end of June.

Can the trick I filmed yesterday and posted count?

Sure ! And don`t forget this is only for fun ! :slight_smile:

OK! Everyone wanted a bit harder challanges so I will divide them into two - Begginer and Advanced

Begginer Challange:
Do the Double or Nothing 3 times one after another.

Advanced Challange:
Do Boing-e-Boing 50 times :slight_smile:

50 times!! Guess I’ll have to work on that.

Both done. ;D

Like 50 bounces or 50 tricks?

50 bounces :smiley:

In one throw?

Imma gonna try.

Awesome! I love having something to work towards. :slight_smile:

I did fifty bounces! I only counted when it hit the front, so if you want to count all around 100.

Applauds

Haha, thanks, not really sure what he meant, either 50 both sides or 50 just front, I did it the front way, so yeah the other way I did around 100

I did it the same way, only counted the front bounce.
first time I got to 46 and then the yoyo popped out. ><
got it on my second try though.
also did the double or nothing challenge for the heck of it.

So now, todays challange will be a continue of yesterdays… :smiley:

Beginner: Do the Matrix 3 times…

Advanced: Do the Boing-e-Boing 50 times but this time Over and Under version :slight_smile:

You got to be more specific mon! I counted over, down, then going back over finger 1 … Under and then back over the top of finger -2. basically every time it goes over the top of my NTH finger or I was in boingy boing position, I counted 1… done. Matrix done.

tried it with my marmot and it kept catching the string and shooting back at my knuckle after the 10th one or so. Finally got it though with my code 1.
and matrix done

I can’t do it right now, my Dm2 snags, and my genesis’ silicone is curing so is my Protostar’s.

My Popstar is too, not good enough. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s so small.

My Dv888, DNA, and Dark Sonic are all curing…But I had my Genesis and Quark for this challenge

I need ideas!! You`re welcome to say what you want