The Ti-Vayder Experience

the price point is based on giving back, and is actually less than the retail that original Ti Walker was 8 years ago.

9 Likes

14 Likes

I’m excited. Is there a date you guys are aiming for a release? Nats or world’s would be exciting

1 Like

For the half…

1 Like

Exciting development! Good to see you involved, Heath. Think I’ll crack open the Vs Newton case and throw some around in celebration. :joy:

2 Likes

10 Likes

There is no date as of yet, but it will definitely be posted as soon as their is one.

5 Likes

Jeff mentioned it being in “a couple of months”. Manufacturing and QC takes a little time, after all.

5 Likes

A safe bet is Summer 2019.

Keep in mind that because of Jeff this release will not be the typical “hype for a year with an eventual release” style VsNYYC often fell into.

This is being machined right now.

10 Likes

Jeff doesn’t play around, Jeff gets stuff done.

13 Likes

Exactly. I am so incredibly thankful of Jeff and what he’s accomplished already in regards to the Ti Walker legacy with the Ti Vayder.

You guys are gonna love it.

13 Likes

The fact that your apprehension has turned to thankfulness warms my heart and increases my excitement for this project!

7 Likes

What was the retail on the original? I can’t remember.

Wondering if these will come in under the price of what the Ti Yo was. Those were $125 and machined in the USA.

2 Likes

They won’t be $125.

The Ti Walker retailed for $200, so somewhere between $125 and $200 :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Cool, thought I saw a comment that these were going to be the lowest priced titanium yoyo that has been made, or just over cost. So was curious what the thinking was. I’ve gotten quotes in the past, so wondering how aggressive Jeff was thinking on pricing :+1:

2 Likes

Any idea on how many are being Machined?

1 Like

The Wanker sells/sold for $180, so that would seem to be the most contemporary price threshold to beat.

1 Like

Didn’t know there was a ti that sold for that cheap!

Cheapest I’ve seen was $180 for 2 or 3 tis so I was expecting like a $150-$160 price point

2 Likes

Yeah. Having gotten pricing quotes, so knowing at least what a run off 100 would be, and some of the talk about being (can’t remember the term used) around cost, just so people could experience one, and Ben being concerned about pricing, thought we’d see something drastic :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, they were crowd funded. Another that I know of will be around that, or maybe slightly less. Just not sure when that will be out just yet.

1 Like