The Ti-Vayder Experience

Whyy tho?

So that this project will be archived in a video, more yoyoers in the future can probably learn a lot from it, it would reach further than a bunch of old forum threads would. The Ti-walker is a legend and Heath’s brand also had a huge impact on yo-yos, documenting the first mass produced cheap Ti run in yo-yo history, and documenting Heath’s return in the same video would be pretty cool, it would be like the Summit documentary.

Lmao that’s my personal carry B Grade Ti Walker.

I had a friend nail polish the rims white to make it black light reactive for a party awhile back and never took it off.

7 Likes

That’s so groovy

1 Like

Ooooh yea. Makes me all jiggly inside! :heart_eyes::fire::heart_eyes:

Also, HAppy cake Day @smileypants707

2 Likes

Nice! Any difference in height (when cup down like that) is attributable to the slightly greater gap width.

1 Like

I really like it all, but getting stoked about is difficult when I know I can’t buy it. That’s not a huge bummer for me, but still it makes me rein in my stoke-o-meter.

3 Likes

I can confirm that as of today we’ve started full manufacturing and that puts the release in about two months. :slight_smile:

28 Likes

11 Likes

HUZZAH!!! Super turbo stoked!

3 Likes

You got Uranium glass for those parties? It’s all the rage… from 1950’s and RadioActive too…

Some people put old yoyo’s on them.

3 Likes

Lol no but that’s awesome!

2 Likes

I don’t have much to add to this conversation but I would love a half swap option for color. I’m always about the half swap.

1 Like

Tonic Water with Quinine is why they did it! Black light blue glow. Mix away! Groot string throwing a peace sign by accident. Edit: Oh and the Gnarwhal in the screen background. Easter egg’n it!

6 Likes

9 Likes

How would you say the TiWalker feels and plays compared to the TiVayder? How close are they in feel and play?

1 Like

He’ll be posting a fuller review in a dedicated topic in #yo-yo-reviews soon :wink:

6 Likes

Prediction: this is going to be the most anticipated release in recent yoyo history.

8 Likes

Really pleased that this is all going ahead with everyone happy. Looking forward to more developments.

3 Likes

I’m 99% down for one of these, now that it has @HVizier blessing. Usually I see these, and I don’t like these types of yoyos because they are usually rip offs without the original creator being involved at all, but since that has changed here (depending on price) I’m in :slight_smile:

5 Likes