The Ti-Vayder Experience

You’re welcome.

Thank you for allowing me the time to clarify.

I will discuss other release info with Jeff and see what he is comfortable releasing beyond what I’ve already said.

6 Likes

I also won’t say Heath is trustworthy just yet , but I believe in redemption and most importantly I believe in Jeff.

6 Likes

I believe I’m going to play some perfect dark two handed just because it’s difficult.

like I said not a penny from me.
Have a nice day!!

3 Likes

To be clear on this part, the actual fulfillment of the orders will be handled by a fulfillment company.

So Heath will get the yo-yos (already assembled in trays), string them and final test them, put them in boxes with the extras (TBD), apply the stickers to the boxes, and then ship the whole kaboodle to a fulfillment company.

I was going to use blackbox but they are all booked up. So it is looking like we’ll use shipbob.com at this point.

10 Likes

How long does it take to test 500 yoyos?

5 Likes

Are there really that many?!? :astonished:

2 Likes

Testing, packaging, and signing will take 7-10 days.

50 a day on average based on that number.

4 Likes

But, I will likely be off of work at least 1-2 of those days so those days will get substantially more done.

2 Likes

That number was not supposed to be told yet . . . :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Is there going to be a VsNyyc engraving on the yoyo? Personally hope not because that and the number engraving would really make it look like the original.

1 Like

It will be different enough on that front.

2 Likes

Yeah you kinda spilled the beans here my man. Oh well :wink:

13 Likes

Why would that be kept a secret?

1 Like

Not secret, just not released yet.

or had not been till this point.

3 Likes

To put that number in perspective, 500 is equivalent to a One Drop “limited run” like the Marquis (400) or the Mantis (600).

3 Likes

Or the YYF Ricochet (almost positive it was 500)

2 Likes

Sounds like a number of people not involved with the project knew, so yeah, definitely wasn’t a secret :joy:

2 Likes

Was thinking too of what the largest Ti release was and the Ricochet came to mind, couldn’t remember the size of that run.

When I was planning an independent run of 100 ti yoyo’s I thought I was crazy! Can’t imagine doing a run of 500, but that’s pretty awesome!

4 Likes

How was @markd “not involved” with the project? Re-read the first post…

7 Likes

Ah didn’t catch that :smiley:

1 Like