The That Feel Thread - Merged

that feel when a tornado comes 30 miles from your house. Yes, that’s far. But, still scary

that feeling when people ask what happened and they laugh when you tell the you hit yourself with a yoyo. They will never understand.:wink:

That feel when you are throwing at school and a college student says, “You just blew my MIND!”

That feel when you realize you are $15 from owning a CLYW Avalanche:)

That feel when a cute girl talks to you after she sees you throw.

That feel when you are throwing and you suddenly realize that there’s an awkward silence because everyone’s watching you.

That feel when you see the EXACT yoyo that you want for sale for pretty cheap.

That feel when your friends keep asking you to try your best throw.

That feel when you’re throwing over a rock hard tile floor and your heavy, plastic throw slams into the ground.

That feel when you’re practicing something new, and you want to your friend or something, and hit it effortlessly
That feel when your new throw arrives in the mail after the 3 days of waiting
That feel when after you open up the packaging it’s almost instant that you get the feeling you might need a new yoyo
That feel when you get a perfect throw and you feel like your yoyo is an extension of yourself
That feel when your yoyo hits the floor super hard
That feel when your favorite plastic gets a crack

Any more That feel when’s…?

It’s happened to me too.

But maybe half the distance… Maybe even less than that… Same town as me.

That feel when the annoying kid that bothers you asks you to do a trick that could have the highest chance of you hurting yourself.

that feel when you flick a metal yoyo with your fingernail just to hear the ping it makes

that feel throwing your dream yoyo

that feel when throwing a re tapped yoyo after it stripped

that feel knowing your yoyo axle is stripped and the yoyo is useless

that feeling when your friend thought it would be funny to skyrocket his mint code 1 20 feet in the air over concrete and ask you to catch.

the last one i had a heart attack when he did this. He is crazy but I caught it atleast

That feel when you took way too much footage for a 3 minute video and you’re faced with the task of sifting through and editing it

The gel when you snap start a yoyo after getting rid of a knot, and then it binds awkwardly and you get another knot…

I hate that gel too! :smiley:

It’s the most viscous gel of all!

That feel when you learn a new trick, and then never can do it again…

That feel when you realize how bad it is that you know all of these feels.

The feel when you break in a new friction sticker on a no jive or in today’s case, an Eh.

That feel when you’re keen on a BST and you want the person listing it to log in RIGHT NOW, even though that’s an unreasonable thing to want. :wink:

That feel when you go to palm wind your yoyo and two seconds later you realize you never put the slipknot on and now it just rolled away on the hardwood floor.

awesome…

That feeling you get when you are starring out the window waiting for your new yoyo to come in the mail… Only to see that it’s not there and that you have to do the same thing the next day. :stuck_out_tongue:

that feels when you meet your favorite player
That feel when when you drop a metal
That feel when you make inverse string instead of right
That feel when you land that impossible trick
That feel when your delrin throw is better then your metal throw

That feel when you do a super hard trick perfectly, then mess up on the bind.

I know that feel, bro.