The string shack variety packs

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a sample pack of my string formats? They would consist of main formats as well as the seasonal string formats. You would receive twelve of my strings, two of each format for 4 dollars and no shipping costs. I’ll try to get some pictures of what I’m thinking tomorrow, so you can get a feel of what they are.

So are
You saying 12 strings for $4 or 2 of the formats for $4?

Also, what is a format?

12 strings for four dollars and no shipping costs :slight_smile: a format is a string type.

Ouch… i dont think Ill be buying your sampler pack :stuck_out_tongue:

omg so sorry I failed so hard XD it’s four dollars

haha ok that seems reasonable. I was like man they must be made of gold or something lol

ikr, i was like nope, Im not insane, sorry. Lol

Haha, so what do you guys think of this offer?

Pretty good I’ll see
The picture and then I’ll let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coolio! I’ll get some tomorrow ASAP!

Here are the pictures of what you will receive when you order a TSS variety pack. (colors may vary)
You’ll get the type seven line (0,.1,.2,.3) and our winter series Santa Slacks and Winter Wonder Strand.

on this page there is a description of the type seven line:
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,67274.0.html

^looks pretty good to me I always like trying new string so I like the Idea of a sampler pack

1 Like

cool now take my money!!! ;D

Where can I buy, I need this now! The winter stuff is awesome. How does a green and red mix look?

Just send me a pm with preferred payment method and your address and I’ll have your stuff in the mail as fast as I can :slight_smile:

Hi, if you ship to canada, I would like to try a variety pack.

I’m willing to send variety packs to whoever wants one! :slight_smile:

I can personally say that all of these strings are amazing! Definitely some of ny faborite strings!

I am willing to pop the $4. How do I order and pay?