FS: Yoyo Strings

For Sale- Custom Yoyo Strings. I make all my strings using a premium quality thread not the cheap crap. Try these you wont be disappointed. If you are not sure what Format you want, order a sampler pack! Any questions ask away!

Type A -
This string makes whips and suicides seem like they have training wheels. If you can’t do either or those tricks, chances are you can’t walk and chew gum at the same time! This is whippy, stiff and glides through your fingers with ease. Made with Nylon, and Polyester. This string will last longer than any other format I make. Type 8

Type B - Slightly heavier and thicker than Type E. Holds tension well, has a slight break in period. A favorite for players. 100% Polyester

Type C -
In comparision to Type B but slightly thinner for those of you who like thinner style stringz. Softer feel, overall a great string. 100% Polyester. Type 12

Type D -
This has a silkiness to your finger tips like satiin sheets! This string glides through your finger with ease, holds tension well and for for those of you who like silky stringz, this is the one for you. 100% Polyester

Type E -
For all of you bulk string lovers out there, in comparison this is your match. This is not your average polyester string. Puts bulk string to shame! 100% Polyester. Standard type 12

P R I C I N G

Sample Pack - consists of 3 ea x 5 string types $7.00

10 - Pack - You choose type A, B, C, D, E $5.00

25 - Pack " $12.50

50 - Pack " $20.00

S H I P P I N G

USPS - First Class $3.00
For up to the first 3 packs or 30 strings. After that, please add .50 per pack or for each additional 10 strings

USPS - Priority Mail $6.00

I do not ship outside the USA, sorry no exceptions!

any chance of gettin’ some pics…

though it would be hard to distinguish b/n the various strings via pics - it would at least solidify what you have made.

thanks.

mgodinez

rain…