The Square Wheels YoYo Company - News!

Welcome, Owen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6a_ygPM_aY

Owen Ekblad is a player from Canton, Michigan, and it a member of the Plymouth YoYo Club. His fun, clean, and innovative tricks, as well as his professional and personable demeanor make him a natural fit for our team.

This kid is going places!

4 Likes

YES YES YES.

He told me about this before you announced it. I was really excited for him because we sometimes talk… He’s a great guy and he is very skilled!

Good news everyone! We will be vending at MoYo '13 on 4/13/13 in St Louis! We will once again have limited runs of the Rockefeller and Rex available for sale.

Along with sponsoring MoYo this year, we have signed on as sponsors for Minnesota and Kansas States as well! See you soon!

Congrats to Owen again! Do you guys know if you’ll be sponsoring Indy again this year?

Yes! Indy is one of our favorite contests, and we really enjoy sponsoring MidWest contests.

I’m gotten the question a lot lately “What do you offer your team players?”. Among other things, custom colors of each run!

Those colorways are dope!!!

1 Like

Awesome can’t wait to see you guys there! Wow stunning colorways :slight_smile:

when are the Rockefeller and Rex going to be at yye?

Rockefeller in modern times would be worth 250 billion… So how much is the throw going to be :wink: I want to buy every square wheels made ! I’m at zero but im going to buy a Royale at the beginning of April :slight_smile:

The Rex and Rockefeller are being anodized right now, so hopefully we will have a shipment out to YYE in mid-April!

Will we see another run of the Royale? That thing is wonderful.

Yes! We just got a small batch of our newly revamped Royale! I love it!

your throws look amazing! I’ll need to save up to get one. Im very curious on how they play.

I need to get one of your guy’s throws! Great stuff!

I loved the new royale I tried at cal states

1 Like

Good! What do the updates entail? That throw has so much soul, more people really should have the luxury of experiencing it!

It still feels very similar. The major changes were a deeper response groove (and corresponding weight redistribution), and a radius on the rim so it isn’t quite as sharp.

Guys, not trying to be cheesy here, but I own the 3 production models and have thrown Blake’s personal “revamped” Royale. I can say if I had to choose I would keep them over any of the other yoyos in my collection. Seriously the Rockafeller is so smooth and the Rex is so good it’s crazy. Lets hope they keep up the craftsmanship and awesome annodization jobs for a long time. In short, buy one of their yoyos whenever you can.

I have to admit y’all have some of the best color ways ever.

Bump!!! Keep this great company’s thread alive!!!

Kinda obsessed in owning another Royale and a Rex
I cant WAIT for the revision Royale and the release of the Rex :slight_smile: