The Square Wheels YoYo Company - News!

How wide is the Rock?

My Rockefeller measures in at 45.20mm wide.

thank you !

Congrats Owen 8)

Square Wheels has some of the best throws that I have ever played with! I have had the pleasure of playing with every yoyo Square Wheels has to offer. You wouldnt be let down if you bought one of these throws.

SWYYC REX is most definitely my favorite.

The Rockefeller launches on June 7th! Stay tuned, tonight I’ll be updating the facebook page with colorway pictures and announcements!

Thanks Blake

Will they be available on YYE?, or from your web-site ? or both?

YoYoExpert is getting all 5 colorways!

Just announced, win a Rockefeller - details tonight!

3 Likes

Rockefeller releasing soon! agh cant wait to see how they sell!

They are out today! What colors is everyone getting?

http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/f530a17ecf9711e2beb322000aaa0754_7.jpg

YoYoNews is giving away the Rockefeller that Square Wheels sent us to review. Just post a pic of yourself begging for this yoyo on Instagram, and tag it with #yoyonews #squarewheels. We’ll pick a winner on Friday, June 14th.

Some of you may have seen that the long awaited Rex has been shipped to YoYoExpert! There are still a few available at - http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1113/Square-Wheels-REX This has been by far the most positive feedback we’ve received on any of our yoyos so far! Have you tried a D bearing Rex? What do you think?

The Rockefeller is also still available - http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1006/Square-Wheels-The-Rockefeller Once again, quite good response for the Rock! The majority of our team uses this model during competition!

You may have noticed that the Rex retails at only $99.99. We’ve reached a new agreement with our machine shop, and are dedicated to providing all of our NEW models at a sub-$100 pricepoint! The Rex is also our first yoyo to ship with our new “chemical blast” finish. This finish is quite a bit smoother than what is offered on many yoyos today. You’re going to love it!

What would you like to see next from Square Wheels? Crazier anodizations? A smaller diameter yoyo? Plastics? A fixed axle? A spin top? We want to hear back from you!

A Plastic Counterpart to the Rex!
:slight_smile:
Weight Rings would be nice too :wink:

And more Small bearings!

Hope my replies help and are worthwhile!

Thanks for putting out yoyos that are exciting!

-Russ

Awesome! Thanks for the input guys! We love getting some advice on what the customer want.

1 Like

In case you missed the news on our facebook…

2014 Royale, revamped. Each run will be a color way chosen by individual team members. I got first choice. The Royale with Cheese!

Has anybody else notice that every model of square wheels starts with the letter ‘r’. Rex, royals, Rockefeller, royale with cheese. Conspiracy?

Just bought a brand new Rex. Has a small vibe. Is this normal?

These were hand tested before they were shipped, so vibe is not the norm. One or two could have slipped through the cracks. Have you checked that the pads are either flush or recessed in the response groove? You also may want to take the axle out and reseat it.

No conspiracy, just coincidence. This will change next year ;D