The spin tops you own...

I own two a duncan imperal and a duncan ripcord.

The only one I have so far is a diet duncan bearing king. I made a thumb top from aluminum goofing off on my lathe one day. Now that I have access to cnc machines, I’m going to try to produce some in the future.

only top I have is a BK I got at worlds. Still fun to play with though. :slight_smile:

All I have is two BKs ,two blizzards ,two trompos (one with bearing) ,a quick silver bearing top ,and four old mexican wooden tops.

I have a bunch, but nothing special. A few Trompos, a Trompo Bearing, a Saturno, a couple of Gladiators, a 2nd gen Blizzard. a couple of BKs. Of the Ripcords, Imperials and Sidewinders, I’ve bought and given away so many, I’m ashamed to say I don’t even know how many I have right now.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-EDjipO_CYUw/TtRoVs90AZI/AAAAAAAAAl8/YbFY2H-wtBY/s1280/20111128_230420.jpg here’s a few

a few???

I have a BK, a Ripcord, and this sexy hand made Neff top…

Hey Chris, looks like you have a few extras. I could help you with that if you want :stuck_out_tongue:

All I have is one lonely bearing king who wants a S8 friend :’(

Rather than give a number, let’s just say “lots”. ;D
Here are a few of my gems:
The 1st made by Chris Neff
The 2nd made by Alan Gray
The 3rd made by Walter Watts

Me want Neff top :stuck_out_tongue:

ya me only have 2 plz gwiv me 7

Ha! I first did not see your pictures and I thought you were claiming to have the first top made by Neff, etc . . . :smiley:

I am sure I have lots more tops than you have, and the earliest tops of those guys I have are

Alan’s double play # 5 (2002)
Neff # 7 (= Punk #3)
Watt’s # 69

i have a lot of tops. i just got a sofia as a early CHRISTmas present.