The sounds yoyos make...don’t you love them?

haha who knows. I think I speak my own language that not even I understand! >.<’

Sometimes I try to make jokes that sound cute and clever in my head…but don’t work outside of my head! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Two yoyos spring to mind with nice sounds.

I have a few Ti yoyos and they all have that soft ring to them but the Bowl really does sound different to all the others. The sound just bounces around in the cup or maybe it’s amplified by the shape but it just sound great and distinct.

The other yoyo is the no jive. Pretty quiet on the string but when it hits your palm on a strong throw, it makes a great “wooden high five” sound.

5 Likes

our newest kitten, as soon as i throw the yoyo down cones high-tailing from wherever he is to watch… then will scale me like a tree to try to get it… :rofl::rofl::grimacing:

4 Likes

I’m having the exact same experience with our new kittens! It’s all fun and games until they climb your legs while wearing shorts.

8 Likes

yeah man!!! i’m usually in denims, it’s no good once he gets past the belt into my doughy snack filled exterior though

3 Likes

Yoyo sounds are the best sounds. There is only 1 yoyo i dont like the sounds to in my collection,my grasshopper gtx. For some reason that sounds i just done like, but it still performs excellently

1 Like

Love the sound of my wooden BC style yoyo doing loops with a bellybutton length string.
Shhhhkkkk…shhhhkkkk…shhhhkkkk

3 Likes

On the yoyowiki podcast w @DocPop there used to be the “name that yoyo” segment which was identifying yoyos just by sound. I don’t remember anyone accurately guessing one without a hint lol.

8 Likes