The scenario ( forum game)

I do nothing.

If your sister is bleeding because you hit her with a yoyo, what do you do?

oops…answer to the question below: check yoyo for scratches [/sarcasm]

you smash a vase with your yoyo. what do you do?
QUOTE THIS PLEASE! OR YOU WILL NOT GET THE JOKE!!!

check yoyo for scratches

your dad jumps out a window you yell…

good thing it was a window in a basement, now is at ground level

all the icecream is gone, and you cant get more! you have to have icecream for the dinner party!!! dun dun dun

i use my man cream if ya know what i mean lol

you are walking in the park this lil brat 3-4 years old kicks your shins… you

check my yoyo for scratches.

Your arm falls off. What do you do?

I go to the future and get bionic arms so that I have borderline superhero strength.

I try yoyoing with my new arms and, not being use to my strength, throw a forward pass so hard it breaks the string and…

The speed with which you threw is equal to the yoyo’s orbital velocity. The yoyo gets stuck circling the earth indefinitely until it is hit with some small space debris and comes down from the stratosphere in a malestorm of flames. It lands in Brazil, setting off a huge brush fire and thouroughly turning the entire Amazon Rainforest into a pile of ash.

The earth’s largest supply of natural oxygen was just eliminated by a yoyo. What do you do?

I don’t breathe as much as well as I do normally and die.

I die. What do you do?

pray and keep yoyoing

you bring your yoyo in your school and your teacher takes the yoyo because you can’t consentrate on the lesson, what do you do?

kill your teacher so you get suspended and have more yoyo time

i would do nothing because your new scenario tells nothing about what happens that i have to normally make a ridiculous reaction to.

you purchase an overpriced duncan mg onlline. when it arrives you brake your leg on the first throw. you consider to sew duncan for a lack of warning labels. afterward, you have a bad reputation beacause duncan no longer sells their yoyos anymore which kids all know and love. after this yoyos are reconsidered as weapons because of you. yoyoexpert and other yoyoing sites no longer exist. most if not all yoyo companies are run out of business. the yoyoing community collapses all because of you. what do you do?

kill yourself, than you wake up and you relize it was a dream

the cat stole the bannana. what do you do?

how can you say no? I’ll just watch.

There is a blizzard and you are snowed in the school for 3 days… what do you do?

i relax. that happened to me about a month ago. i was sick though and was forced to relax. if we don’t have enough food, then i will probably starve, but what can i do about it?

you eat an apple. it tastes good. what do you do?

I eat another and another and another until I pop!

Aliens visit your house and offer to buy that yoyo you dream about at night and may have been sitting in your cart for weeks, in exchange for 3 years taken out of your lifespan… You___

kill them and take there money and use it to buy the yoyo.

all your yoyos get destroyed. what do you do?

curl up into a ball saying no… no… then, “acceidently” walk off the golden gate bridge. from the top of the arches. and doing a suicide fall. accedental all right…

you spelled accidentally wrong, so i correct your mistake.

its thursday. what do you do?

CHAT NITE! YES I SPELLED IT NITE AND NOT NIGHT!!! CUZ I COOL LIKE DAT

ok… ANYWAYS, the cat stole your yoyo what do you do? (look at ma avatar :P)