The scenario ( forum game)

You say "mom,i think theres a tree on top of us u better clean it… anyway im goin to bk so u can clean in quiet :stuck_out_tongue:

Some hobo comes up to u and says im gonna stab u . he stabs himself. What do u do?

i find a cop and say i saw justin beiber stab that hobo

you fall asleep in your bed, but wake up to find yourself floating in the void of space and a snickers bar just inches out of your reach…

LOLLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLLOOLOL!!!

i grab the snickers for and eat it. after making my tractor bean bring it to me.

some people ask you to walk the dog with your yoyo. and if you dont they will ruin your social life

kill them and hide the body

icthus dies. you…

go to his funeral (about 3 hours away from my house is where he lives) then cry, then put a yoyo on his coffin/ grave. than say why… why! WHY!!!

your computer goes kablooey. and you are stuck in a small dark room with nothing to do. what do you do?(contridiction-ness forthewin!

I make a new rule!!! That’s what I do!

All posts must be
made backwards from here on!!!

tep a gnivah ekil s’tI

…uoy .oyoy ruoy slaets dnierf rouy

gnihtyna od tnac uoy sa gnihton od uoy

!TAHT EKAT

don’t you mean

!SIHT EKAT

?

Anyways, I make him EAT the yoyo. You know, for a punishment. A punishment for me, because I let him steal it, And a punishment for him, because he doesn’t like eating stolen property. It gives him indigestion.

Two things:

1. no one did the bonus question…
    2.You count all the spoons in your house, and notice that there is one missing. You then eat a bag of chips, but you opened the bag upside down, so that the chips go in your stomach backwards, causing indigestion. (I did mention indigestion earlier, so I just had to say this…)

!!TSOL OUY

od uoy od tahw, teerts eht no oyoy a ees uoy

pick it up. duh.

you hear a bloodcurdling scream in your house. you…

:wink: !gnioyoy peek

You wake up and all your yoyos are gone…

you grab a bloody butchers knife and chase down the person who stole them and then … well you know the rest

A guy comes up to you and says hes gonna take ur bro/sis or ur yoyos, what do you do…

I immediately hand him my sister and say take her please…

You have a cave to your left with gold, and a cave to your right with yoyos, you go into toe cave with the _____ and…

you get a shotgun and shoot the guy before he takes your family and your yoyos

you fall asleep and you wake up in a pool filled with sharks.

edge your way to the end of the pool decide not to get out and wrestle the sharks

you are being chased by the cops and there is a intersection 1 has cops surrounded another has zombies in it the other has rebecca black WHICH STREET WILL YOU TAAAAAAKKKKKKKKE ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY gonna get down on friday gotta make my mind up which street do you take

You have a selection between bloody and non-bloody butchers knives?

i take the one with zombies just cuz.

you take a bite of an apple and it tastes good. you look at the apple to find half a worm in the bite you took in the apple. what do you do?

spit it out in ur friends drin when they arent looking

You can get one toe cutoff or not yoyo for a year. what do u do

id do neither. the key word is can. you shouldve said will.
you spit half a worm in your friend’s ‘drin’ and he gets mad at you. what do you do?