The plastic game is getting competitive! C3 plastic!

That’s what my thoughts are.

I’m sure others have noticed this new trend of known metal yoyo brands branching into the plastic market. C3 started their journey with the Alpha Crash, and now this. Well, they have done some delrins for both 1A and 4A.

YYR did it with the Diffusion, which I think has met deservedly mixed results. I like it, but it’s not a favorite of mine. It’s good, but it could be better. I paid $40, I feel the $30 price is a better market price, even if it does come with 2 bearings.

One Drop’s Rally is amazing.

I can’t wait to get the CLYW Yeti.

In the meantime, companies such as Duncan, YYF and YYJ continue to make amazing quality plastic yoyos.

It’s a good time to be into yoyo.

It looks unimpressive though…

Will it have anything to cover the hub at all? Caps?

Because if that’s it, it’s not a looker.

It better play like a beast if i’m to get one.

These are CLEARly (nyuk nyuk) not grindable, but for the price that’s OK. You could probably do a half-baked satin job on them like people used to do (apparently… I wasn’t around for that but I’ve inherited a yoyo or two with satin jobs).

I also like the humble appearance.

A red/blue swapped halves would be sweet. :smiley:

I think it looks awesome! I will get one.

C3 is my Second favorite company! I loved the Halo, and I’m digging my Yeah3. I will pick one up at nats if not sooner ^.^

Too many plastics, so little money. Why must you companies torture me

No Cap but have sticker to cover

30 ? i think you can get a pair !

1 Like

Wait, a pair is two! And 30/2=15. YAY! IT’S ONLY $15! (And I can do basic math!)

This has become a must have. I was just thinking, what if this throw isn’t fast? Then with the name and all, it would be quite awkward. :smiley:

Awesome Awesome.

And $15? That changes the game. Can’t wait. I’m going to make one large order of plastics.

I think I know what Ill be spending my prize money on…

Cheaper than the AlphaCrash!? No way…

2 Likes

Trust me this yoyo is fast from I’ve seen and amazing at horizontal. Shinya bust out a 15 second horizontal on this baby :slight_smile: (vids on there instagram)

It’s pretty funny how, years ago, everyone HAD to have a blasted, grind-friendly yoyo. Then, all of a sudden, nobody wanted to grind. They had to have a flashy, glossy finish and some people would get bashed on for saying they wanted a grind-friendly yoyo. Now, everyone wants blasted finishes again…

Don’t get me wrong, I love blasted finishes. Obviously, since I used to AngelDust. But the yoyo population is so fickle.

Thisis exactly how the yoyo community is. They do the same thing for ano. They all request solid color anodize and yet those same people don’t buy them and then the solids sit in stock for a while.

Yep. I think that exact thing every time I read the CLYW threads lmao!

For only 15 bucks this is a real bargain for a throw that looks like it will be a beast. Half the price of a protostar and it probably plays better!

I wonder if they’ll be releasing opaque ones…
BUT STILL half red half clear would be DOPE.
these looks so sick for 5a, plus the fact that with a 15dollar price tag, I wouldn’t think twice about practicing super risky combos. (and they looks sturdy AF)

I think I’m in love.

ding ding ding