The plastic game is getting competitive! C3 plastic!

me: are there gonna be opaque colored speedaholics?

Ron Chan: the first run will be all transparent
maybe later

Thats one of my questions answered.
RED-CLEAR COMBO HERE I COME!

That clear one looks sweet? And for 15 bucks! I think I may faint!

Another plastic coming out? This is getting intense now. And only maybe $20 for this? Well, another throw to now take into consideration. Decisions, decisionsā€¦

ITS GONNA BE 15. MY HEART IS HAPPY

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS INFO? IF IT $15 I PLAN ON BUYING 1 OF EACH COLOR. A CLEAR YOYO LOOKS SO GOOD WITH AN ORANGE STRING :slight_smile:

Um, Page 2 of this thread?
xD

^^^ Right there.

Oh I didnā€™t notice that Walter commented on this XD

Hey Miami, where did you get all that info? I looked at C3ā€™s FB page and didnā€™t see it.

Yoyonews :slight_smile:

Yeah, I did a quick google search and found it

Hereā€™s a link for anyone thatā€™s interested

It also states that the price is between $10-$15

I didnā€™t get it from YoYoNews, but thatā€™s ok. :stuck_out_tongue:

if it came up at $10 I would seriously have a case full of theseā€¦ Like 2 of each colorā€¦

I would make custom clear caps, and put orange slices in them.

Why orange slices?

Because the Geneses (I believe that is the plural of Genesis) that are about to be released have Orange slices engraved on them, and in my opinion, this should be the new Industry Standard. Imagine a clear Speedaholic with some Orange slices on the caps. Amazing.

Yeah i saw that, but why orange slices? Do they have a special meaning?

Worlds is in Florida and Florida is the Orange State. Only made for Haroldā€™s Worlds freestyle. (maybe the entire team had oranges engraved on their yoyo?) Not sure if it was just Harold.

^ Nah, I think theyā€™re just meant to represent Florida. Or, maybe theyā€™re there to say this is the fruit of all of YYFā€™s work. :smiley:

They still look amazing, either way.

Edit: Ninjaā€™d!

hehe :smiley: