The plastic game is getting competitive! C3 plastic!

Does anybody know when they are coming out.

Luis. Not Harold Luis.

Hopefully before the XLR8ā€¦

Why before the XLR8?

Because I want this more, and actually have the money now.

Xlr8 is amazing. I have zero regrets about buying one.

slightly smaller diameter than the Alpha Crash
almost the same weight but WITHOUT capsā€¦ (looks super stuuuuuuurdy for crazy 5a play)

Man oh man AM I in LOVE.

DAT beefy rimsā€¦

(ā€¦300/15=20ā€¦ Ohā€¦Myā€¦Lowrdā€¦)

This is one of those throws where ā€œshould I get one?ā€ doesnā€™t even come into it. Itā€™s more like ā€œhow many should I get?ā€.

Im all over these when they drop. 8)

Anybody else curious about what itā€™s made of? Iā€™m not trying to bash clyw, but they had to use some expensive plastic for their all plastic to make weight. This just shows that you can make an all plastic yoyo for next to nothing.

Well until we try this we wonā€™t know really. This looks to be a budget yoyo so we donā€™t know itā€™ll perform compared to the more expensive Yetiā€¦

Probably polycarbonate.

Thatā€™s what I was thinking. It seems like there just trying to make a throw everyone can afford rather than make the best plastic out there taking it from a different view and making something that can compete at an affordable price.

Not sure about ā€œthe best plastic out thereā€ part.
but Iā€™m pretty sure these things CAN and WILL be used for competitionsā€¦

So, if you look at the two, there are important differences in how theyā€™re molded. The cup of the yeti seems to be more refined in shape, tapering outwards toward the rim. This one looks like a beast, but I think itā€™s fairly uniform thickness towards the rim (no taper). What difference that makes in the ability to be cast in polycarb I simply do not know.

I honestly donā€™t really care about the Yeti.

It seriously doesnā€™t look like anything special, although I havenā€™t tried it.

I got the Rally because it looked seriously good, and the whole bearing seat and axle system looked Unique to me.

The Yeti just seems like a basic Plastic yoyo.

Please donā€™t judge until you have tried. Thanks.

Iā€™m getting one for free ^.^ thanks to Kristen Bjork! Told me that a huge YoYoJam fan as myself deserves one :).

LUCKEEEEEEH. Plays like a metal. Not quite as competitive as a rally, but so much quieter and more fun to just throw IMO.

I might get one of these

The plastic game is competitive, YYJK Ex series became available at BillyBobā€™s. This is the plastic Iā€™ve been waiting for. I have a Perceptor (D-bearing!) winding itā€™s way towards me. The C3 looks interesting, but no more so than any of itā€™s predecessors. To me at least.