The 'Official' EYYC Thread - Results in!

EVERYBODY GO WATCH PAUL’S PERFORMANCE NOW.

Seriously, my reaction upon watching it: :o

Did anyone see Palli’s 3A yet  ;D

wait what is the difference between 1a open and 1a Duncan finals?

1A Duncan finals is just the 1A finals with a sponsor’s name added. It is where players compete for the title of European 1A champion.

1A Open is for anyone from outside of Europe who wants to compete. Because it is the European Championships, only European players can enter the main contest. However, the contest still attracts a lot of top players from elsewhere (like Paul Kerbel from Mexico, Marcus Koh from Singapore, etc). 1A Open gives the European scene a chance to see these players compete.

We’ve got interviews with some of the National Champions seeded to 1A!

Those were awesome! Great hearing all the different accents.

I tell you what, watching the performances on a livestream is so much more exciting and engaging than watching the videos afterward. Not knowing where someone is going to place or what’s gonna happen, you find yourself holding your breath during some routines.

Janos smashed it. Not as clean as his worlds performance, but still probably enough to win. I didn’t catch ALL the freestyles, but Carlos Braun and Konstantin Tudjarov both gave stellar performances. Wouldn’t suprise me if Carlos comes top 3.

Very fascinating to see such a difference in styles. Each player brought something different, and it was a treat to watch.

Great job done by Steve and the yoyonews gang. Incredible coverage of the whole event.

1A Results are almost here ;D ;D ;D ;D

Results are in!

SPOILER ALERT

1A Division

1st - Carlos Braun
2nd - Jan Hilka (sp?)
3rd - Vilmos Zoltan Kiss

5A Division

1st - David Mohlnar
2nd - Daniel Budai
3rd - Petr Kavka

I don’t believe it, Janos didnt make top 3… I didn’t see Jans or Vilmos freestyle, but Carlos’ was insane, so a deserved win. Well done to all who competed!

Full results up on yoyonews:

Corli did the UK proud! You go girl!

Wow. Kind of surprised Janos wasn’t even in the top 3. I’ll have to see the freestyle videos when they come up.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmH3fPRPa1c
here is his freestyle, he wasn’t very clean and seemed to struggle through it. Most of the others are on the same youtube channel